Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to give aweigh a safe space tag

Mustawd

So yesterday in Shoutbox aweigh mentioned that to become unignored he expects you to PM him and apologize for whatever imagined transgression you did to him to ignore you.

So you can't PM someone who ignores you. Catch 22.

I think you can still PM them.

Mustawd

Well aweigh is ignoring me and I can PM him, so.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Even a broken cock is right twice a day.
You talk to a lot of cocks?
You should ask him about his """encounter""" with a tranny. Should clear up any confusion on that part.

NSFW:

PlasticMiniatureDeer-size_restricted.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

bionicman

Liturgist
Here's why he ignored me:
Some guy in shoutbox asked why aweigh ignored him. I told him not to be bothered with it cause aweigh ignores everyone. Aweigh then proceeds to ignore me too!

Give this man a safe-space tag already, huh!

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
We've yet to find ONE poster in this thread to whom he can respond to. Soon lads!

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
All I know for me is that I said I don't like console games and I made some sharp comments about the Battle of Noryang and Korea's superiority over Japan. Since Troubleshooter has proven that Koreans can make really good games with terrible anime art/story, I feel vindicated. There's really no reason for Japan to exist anymore.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
All I know for me is that I said I don't like console games and I made some sharp comments about the Battle of Noryang and Korea's superiority over Japan. Since Troubleshooter has proven that Koreans can make really good games with terrible anime art/story, I feel vindicated. There's really no reason for Japan to exist anymore.

trump-talks.gif

LJ40

Cipher
Pretty sure Aweigh ignores me because of the Persona thread. He was talking about how good the writing is in the original (which he's mostly correct about, and I agree with), and I decided to rib him with one of the grammar mistakes in the official localization ("your an idiot"). I was going to regret it but that fool continues to occasionally rate my posts, so he can fuck right off with the "I ignore you, but sometimes react" bullshit. What a fucking tool.

Alex

Arcane
He called Luckmann a SJW, of all people, for liking Disco Elysium, blocked him on discord and left his discord server in a fit of sperg rage.
That was quite the schizo event.
Wait, what? Who did? Aweigh? Fuck, I didn't even remember that. I actually had to search the records on the RPGCodex Discord, and the last mention of anything is just on how Aweigh sperged out for no reason in the shoutbox.

The entire fucking thing is honestly bizarre, because I don't even remember discussing Disco Elysium with Aweigh, but he apparently claimed that I was butthurt over it, as if I give a shit about what someone else thinks of some adventure game. :lol:

I'm reasonably sure that he must have hallucinated most of it. I can't think of another explanation.

Edit: I would ask him to clarify what was actually going on or if there was some kind of misunderstanding, but.. he has me on ignore. :lol:

Please, stop slandering the adventure game genre by putting Disco Elysium in it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom