Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Petition to remove TZ from Discord "mods"

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I would remind you that exactly two years ago I petitioned the following:

I am petitioning to remove the "Official" from the discord link, to remove the link too, and to start a new actual official Discord, where the rules would be the same as the ones here.

Two years later, the administration finally realized what normal people have been saying for years, and they have finally created a Discord with the same set of rules.

Unfortunately, one of the "administrators" they've put in place to allow the entrance is TZ3K. His only job is to check that the entrant is allowed to post in the Shoutbox and to click one button to give the entrant full posting privileges. It's a job he's utterly unfit for. Here's a demonstration of him jerking me around for HOURS to display how important he is. On his FIRST day of job, this is how he's already behaving:

713877b198a529c4bec3f3c5eb0cbe8f.png

[time goes by...]

aac25df708d81e0f3791e8fac8eb0b11.png

1 HOUR LATER:
f7b7b0f3e19c84810d133e90189732c4.png

He's emotionally unfit for duty. Due to PURELY EMOTIONAL reasons, he was unable to click the button for HOURS, trying to get a rise out of me, trying to humiliate me by making me dance to his tune, by clumsily feigning ignorance of why I'm there, etc. Literally the only job he's there to do, he couldn't do it.

Get that guy out of there.

Last edited:

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
i get that you have passionate and strong opinions about things bester, but why in the seven hells are you so emotionally invested in a discord server of all things

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That's terrible it's really sad to hear this. You had to post in a thread? Not even a Star Stable challenge to get in. How lame.

I'll raise this with TZ3K immediately and demand more stringent measures. I think link to your Star Stable account and screenshot from the game asking to be let into the Discord would be far more appropriate.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
A rpgcodex discord with mods no one ever heard of?

Can somebody tell those people on my behalf that they fucking suck?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Now can this TZ guy please be demoted? He is a fucking asshole as it is clearly shown by Besters screenshots and he unfit to do his single duty which is to press a fucking button.

Jesus Christ, I could immediately provide 10 guys from China who would be able do this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom