Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware PF: Kingmaker EndlessDungeon mod

John Keel

Savant
Indeed, I def should create one!

I'll prob think about it when I'll lose half my monkey-code after some drunk refactoring

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Sigh not this bug again. This isn't the fault of the mod, but the game. Sometimes allies and pets will get stuck on doors, even though they are open. It happens from time to time. Only way to fix it is to restart, unfortunately. Or micromanage them and hope they eventually get out... Oh Owlcat...
dh0PXKl.png

John Keel

Savant
yeah it sucks ..... rarely happen with the tb mode though and when it does 99% of the time I can unstuck myself

ps: I like your screenshots, imma steal some to prettify my OP !

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
By the way, here is a fun tactic you can use. Grab all of your allies, place them at the side of the door. Then grab your fastest companion, leopard in this case, and have them pull aggro. Enemies will be focused on the leopard, and will make easy targets for an easy charge. It also prevents ranged users from attacking you, as it forces them to get uncomfortably close to the party ^^
nDZ65Dk.png

John Keel

Savant
Can't really pull cheesy shit like that in TB ^^

Well, kinda, but you only have a surprise round with no full attack, then you get molested

John Keel

Savant
Is the difficulty due to the diversity or OPness of mobs ?!

Maybe a mix of special aura buff + rare mob ?

I know the Drow Fencer with the blur aura in Illusion level is kind of a nightmare to hit with melee lol

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Is the difficulty due to the diversity or OPness of mobs ?!

Maybe a mix of special aura buff + rare mob ?

I know the Drow Fencer with the blur aura in Illusion level is kind of a nightmare to hit with melee lol
Hmm. I'd say that the difficulty is due to the diversity of the mobs. I'm fighting monsters that I usually wouldn't encounter until much later. That's a good thing! I'd also say that some of the random elite monsters, like the worg from floor 4, and spider swarms from floor 2, are also pretty difficult.

John Keel

Savant
Yeah, mobs in regular BTSL are kinda trash and have subpar build....
They mostly rely on synergy with the global buff if it's a special floor (blurr, madness, death etc...) to do anything ( or are completely broken by themselve, like spray golem ...)

The mod pull creatures from the base game, mostly good ones, within range of the current floor X CR, so it make packs by mixing from X-2 lvl to X lvl.

I added some miniboss too, like Staglord and some Neutral/friendly NPC from the campaign to spice shit up, I have no idea if it's working properly though, it's a fucking PITA to test a random dungeon lol ....

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
They mostly rely on synergy with the global buff if it's a special floor (blurr, madness, death etc...) to do anything ( or are completely broken by themselve, like spray golem ...)

The mod pull creatures from the base game, mostly good ones, within range of the current floor X CR, so it make packs by mixing from X-2 lvl to X lvl.

I added some miniboss too, like Staglord and some Neutral/friendly NPC from the campaign to spice shit up, I have no idea if it's working properly though, it's a fucking PITA to test a random dungeon lol ....
Oooh, you did release a new version. Oops, I've just been using the old one you originally released.

John Keel

Savant

Oooh, you did release a new version. Oops, I've just been using the old one you originally released.
Yeah but you prob shouldnt install it yet, I'm 95% sure that it's going to ruin the save if installed mid-playthrough.
Not worth the risk for the minor things I added imo, plus I'm gonna release a newer one in a few....

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron

Yeah but you prob shouldnt install it yet, I'm 95% sure that it's going to ruin the save if installed mid-playthrough.
Not worth the risk for the minor things I added imo, plus I'm gonna release a newer one in a few....
Haha, okie dokie. I'll just keep going then.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
So far, I haven't seen anything crazy. In regards to enemies attacking each other. I did have an unexpected encounter on floor 5 though. A spider swarm + spider + centipede + skeleton!

John Keel

Savant
Hell yeah !

Is the mob's variety more or less equal floor to floor, or do you see too many human/bandits etc..... ?

Any weirdass/funny pack you've encountered?

John Keel

Savant
So far, I haven't seen anything crazy. In regards to enemies attacking each other. I did have an unexpected encounter on floor 5 though. A spider swarm + spider + centipede + skeleton!
Shit, that's almost on-point lore/theme-wise

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Hell yeah !

Is the mob's variety more or less equal floor to floor, or do you see too many human/bandits etc..... ?

Any weirdass/funny pack you've encountered?
On floors 1-3 I did see too many bandits.

>Any weirdass/funny pack you've encountered?
Hmm. Skeletons, drows, and humans working together! Now THAT was weird. Aside from that, nothing too particular stood out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom