Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware PF: Kingmaker EndlessDungeon mod

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Elite Ice Worg is killing me. Time to stock up on protection from cold scrolls..

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I was mistaken. It isn't a worg, it's a alpha wolf that is capable of shooting ice stuff.
085tRFl.png

John Keel

Savant
Yeah, and it probably has the special floor buff too.

I think you'll soon reach the limits of what I implemented :(

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Yeah, and it probably has the special floor buff too.

I think you'll soon reach the limits of what I implemented :(
Heh, yeaaah. We'll see though. I'm not dead yet, I'm just thinking on how to best deal with the situation. I tend to pause and think a lot when I'm playing on unfair.

John Keel

Savant
Actually I think I might go to sleep. I'm tired. Sorry for not getting to a higher floor, that alpha ice wolf surprised me.
If you copy/pasted the files correctly, there shouldnt be any reason for it to not have update.

I didnt do versioning properly yet cause Im a retard, so no way to check in game I guess ?

Don't be sorry lol dude, you spent a lot of time testing it, can't thank you enough for that !

I hope you enjoyed, or at least, mostly did ^^

John Keel

Savant
I'm a bit stuck atm regarding generating new creatures from template etc...

So I'm working on adding a bunch of 'starter items', low powered and niche specific as to not rely so much on RNG.

For exemple some cloak giving +1 to a school DC, available for each school (minus divination I guess?), rings improving minors aspect of class feature (more wildshape etc...)

The goal is to allow niche party creation, so if anyone got any ideas @ missing early items or what you'd like to have for some of your cryptics build, please do tell !

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm a bit stuck atm regarding generating new creatures from template etc...

So I'm working on adding a bunch of 'starter items', low powered and niche specific as to not rely so much on RNG.

For exemple some cloak giving +1 to a school DC, available for each school (minus divination I guess?), rings improving minors aspect of class feature (more wildshape etc...)

The goal is to allow niche party creation, so if anyone got any ideas @ missing early items or what you'd like to have for some of your cryptics build, please do tell !
>So I'm working on adding a bunch of 'starter items', low powered and niche specific as to not rely so much on RNG.

I think that would be okay. However, part of the fun of the DLC is finding items while exploring tooth and nail within the dungeon. Yet, even so, you could still do that. It could potentially help weak builds early. Just be careful though. Early floors are supposed to be hard and brutal. Maybe you can manually force store keepers to update their items after each floor? Just a suggestion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom