Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2 Pre-Announcement Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Project Louisiana?

Last edited:

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I wonder if they're going to share a building or something, or both just diving in due to the tax concessions

Anyway, calling Codex detectives, time to break the scoop for a new article ?

Athelas

Arcane
Someone should probably do some digging in the trademark databases, with all the talk about a possible Kickstarter for a new IP and Stormlands possibly being an IP they get to keep as well.

I don't think that's newsworthy. +M
I think Bubbles was implying certain Codexers would be a good fit for that job. +M

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Someone should probably do some digging in the trademark databases, with all the talk about a possible Kickstarter for a new IP and Stormlands possibly being an IP they get to keep as well.

I do that occasionally. Most companies are more careful* about this than inXile, though. For example, Bethesda's Fallout 4-related trademarks didn't show up until the day it was announced.

*(or "careful", considering Fargo has probably figured out this is a decent marketing tactic)

Fairfax

Arcane
STORMLAND. Filed by Insomniac Games, Filing Date October 31, 2013.
THIRD EXTENSION - GRANTED
11/9/2015

Interesting.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Probably just a coincidence.

I only counted. Will try to make one though. Please contribute

1. Delaware - KOTOR II
2. Pennsylvania - NWN II
3. New Jersey - Dwarves
4. Georgia - Alpha Protocol
5. Connecticut - Aliens
6. Massachusetts - Mask of the Betrayer
7. Maryland - Dungeon Siege III
8. South Carolina - Storm of Zehir
9. New Hampshire - Fallout: New Vegas
10. Virginia - Cancelled XBLA Action-RPG
11. New York - South Park: TSOT
12. North Carolina - Stormlands
14. Vermont - Backspace
17. Ohio - Armored Warfare

Anthony Davis Do you have anything to add to this

Last edited:

Sannom

Augur
I wonder if they're going to share a building or something, or both just diving in due to the tax concessions

Anyway, calling Codex detectives, time to break the scoop for a new article ?
I'm going to second Infinitron (I think?) on that one and say "Uh, what?".

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Insomniac is a Sony-partnered developer, Obsidian's Stormlands was supposed to be an XBone launch title, so of course it's a coincidence.

Fairfax

Arcane
Insomniac is a Sony-partnered developer, Obsidian's Stormlands was supposed to be an XBone launch title, so of course it's a coincidence.
Not really. Sunset Overdrive was an X1 exclusive, Fuse was multiplatform.

hemtae

Savant
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
For what its worth, Insomniac also made XBone exclusive title Sunset Overdrive.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I wonder if this is a hint from oldm8 Dim

LhaluSx.png

Sensuki

Arcane
I think Louisiana is a project they just started (PoE2 most likely), so I doubt there is an Indiana or Mississippi

Fairfax

Arcane
Louisiana can't be PoE II because AW is Ohio and the Brian Heins project is more recent than AW. IIRC Sawyer also said they'd work on it after the expansion.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

What are you up to there Josh. Seems too late to be related to White March Part 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom