Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars of Eternity is the worst RPG i've ever played

no-return

Educated
Codex Year of the Donut
I'm playing it now for the first time, on path of the damned, at level 6 and I agree.
Pillars dialogue reminded me of Kotor 2. What is wrong with Obsidians writers? Characters keep saying same things , they just keep paraphrasing. Just to have more text to look more like old RPGs ??
But it's not worst, divinity original sin 1 was much worst low effort rpg attempt.

Tiger

Learned
I'm playing it now for the first time, on path of the damned, at level 6 and I agree.
Pillars dialogue reminded me of Kotor 2. What is wrong with Obsidians writers? Characters keep saying same things , they just keep paraphrasing. Just to have more text to look more like old RPGs ??
But it's not worst, divinity original sin 1 was much worst low effort rpg attempt.

So you agree it's the worst RPG ever but wait, no it's not.

Shaki

Arbiter

So you agree it's the worst RPG ever but wait, no it's not.

He agrees that it's the worst RPG OP ever played, not that it's the worst RPG ever.

It's perfectly reasonable, if he played Disco Elysium, and assume OP didn't.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I haven't even played Disco Elysium and I can tell it's the worst rpg ever made from the steam page screen shots of dialogue alone.

Codex Year of the Donut
I liked being able to directly interact with dieties, any other rpgs that do this?
depending on your definition of deities and where you draw the line between "being with powers far beyond our comprehension" and deity:
planescape torment
witcher 3
arguably vtmb
morrowind and most(all?) the TES games
underrail
nearly all the divinity games

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
I liked being able to directly interact with dieties, any other rpgs that do this?
depending on your definition of deities and where you draw the line between "being with powers far beyond our comprehension" and deity:
planescape torment
witcher 3
arguably vtmb
morrowind and most(all?) the TES games
underrail
nearly all the divinity games

witcher 3? When you interact with diety?

underrail does not have dieties, it is alliens much more advanced.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom