Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pink Eye plays Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Whoa. I don't remember those paintings being *that* good. What the flying kangaroo.
yA5TifY.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
They finally did it. The Owlcats fixed the floating crossbow bug. There used to always be a crossbow that magically floated up there, in the dark. It's gone now. I will miss it.
MduMqiw.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
It's okay guys, Linzi managed to survive that fight. 'Tis but a flesh wound. In the aftermath of the carnage, I found undead waifu! Come Jaethal! We shall hit enemies from the sidelines while tank linzi tanks for us!
3LsAtRS.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
One thing that I like about Kingmaker. Is the class specific animations, characters do when idle. For example, my vivisectionist is playing with an alchemical bottle. It's stuff like this that give Kingmaker its charm.
OWCJpJ4.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I have successfully waited one hour. Now to make my next post. The group managed to slice and dice the enemy into minced meat. Before the remaining bandit can be sent to his final death. He whimpered this,"Whoa. Tank Linzi is Over Powered".
1jpnOH0.png
I will now wait another hour for my next post. In the mean time I'll continue my Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager playthrough.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
It's always a delight when you can afford Heavy Armor - in any DnD based game. Full Plate Armor is the hallmark of early game progression. It incurs penalties unto your characters, but the AC bonuses make up for it; after all, early game DnD is a meat grinder, extra survivability is invaluable. I'm going to slap this onto Linzi. Soon, all will know of the power of midget tank.
N4y1wn2.png
Alright bros. Some bad news. I just lost this Iron Man run after a very dumb mistake. I left my main character out in the open, during the defense against the bandits at Oleg's Trading Post. She sustained a critical hit, then queefed herself to unconsciousness. Of course, that wasn't what ended my run. What actually resulted in my demise, was Bokken carelessly lobbing fire bombs on my dead body. To add insult to injury, he took out tank Linzi in his hysterical bomb throwing. Man. I thought this was the run. Ah well. The weird thing is, my Iron Man save file is still accessible - I won't be loading it up though.
soxZ0xL.png
Going to start another run. I'm fookin' rusty at Kingmaker. Alright, I hope you had fun reading these posts. I won't be posting anymore. I need to figure out my battle plan for Iron Man. This damnable achievement has been hunting me for years.
3dbUZk0.png

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
But rules are rules.
Fuck your rules!

If DarkUnderlord reads this: I'm joking. I do my best to follow our forum's rules and encourage others to do the same. I love you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom