Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Damsels, Adventurers, and Dragons Myths of Malignost Long Term Campaign

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
The human group is on Christmas vacation and the campaign will start up again after New Years. I also have a group of players for the opposite Saturday playing the Dumillu. A third group will be on Wednesday evenings that will be playing the Annunaki.

The Dumillu game may be a podcast.

Last edited:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Yesterday's session was just finishing up the battle with the orcs. The_Mask had one of his characters crit failed on an attack, so I rolled a saving throw for the stone battle axe +1. The roll failed, so that axe shattered into a million pieces when hitting a large rock on the ground.

The group's shaman had the draft horses they found stampede up the left column of the orcs and took them out. In the next round they had turned to the west and went through the center and right columns taking out all those orcs as well.

The rest of the characters mopped up the orcs nearest to them. When the orcs finally acted they disappeared into another portal leaving no trace of themselves behind.

The party talked to Mommy Erishti-Aya about the event. She didn't know who the orcs were, but she chastised the party for not having festivals honoring her and Daddy Malignost. She replaced Kal's and Mask's broken +1 stone battle axe.

The rest of the session was the group deciding when and what type of festivals the humans would have in the future.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
I'm starting up two more campaigns. One is every Wednesday that begins at 700 PM EST and goes to about 11 PM. They're playing the Annunaki (angels). The other group is on the opposite Saturdays at 1030 AM EST and goes to about 230 PM. They're playing the Aliphinians. If you are interested in either game just let me know in this thread.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah c'mon guys we need people in the other groups so one day, when our humans meet you, we can kill you and generate butthurt

You know you want it too

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Awilu Exploration.jpg

This is how far the humans have explored after 18 months of game time.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Yeah there are traders as a class and I did write up the merchant noble families. It's 18 months after the world was created and they haven't discovered farming yet.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah there are traders as a class and I did write up the merchant noble families. It's 18 months after the world was created and they haven't discovered farming yet.
What are they trading? Barbed words and cutting remarks?

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

In the Aliphian campaign they traded 20 sheep for 2 stone clubs that weighed about 250 pounds each from a group of ogres.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

In the Aliphian campaign they traded 20 sheep for 2 stone clubs that weighed about 250 pounds each from a group of ogres.
So they traded like 1600 pounds approx for about 500 pounds in return, :lol:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
So they traded like 1600 pounds approx for about 500 pounds in return,

At level 1 it was their best option to deal with 4d8+4 HD ogres. :lol:

My players have the options of fight, flee, and parlay, so the trader has the highest encounter reaction adjustment at +9. The most she'll end up getting on the random encounter reaction table is cautious with the majority of the roll falling into friendly territory.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom