Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Please keep CODEX the way it is

a cut of domestic sheep prime

There are plebbit pages dedicated to searching places like the codex and trying to ruin people's lives.

I think I mentioned 8chan once and some codex sperg pointed it out to them, which led to them trying (and failing) to dox me because they had some irrational fear that mentioning 8chan online would lead to normies flooding the site even though they were already a bunch of jrpg playing normies. Now 8chan is dead, so I guess it wasn't a good strategy after all, huh?

Never post your personal info anywhere you express your opinion or at least be sure it's worth the fight later on if you do. Free speech doesn't exist if you make the wrong group of people mad at you.

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
That being said, it's perfectly possible for things on the Internet to spill into spheres that aren't the Internet - see what happened to at least two people I can think of from the Codex, one who did writing for... Battle Brothers, I think? and JarlFrank.

Their identities got compromised and some 'dexer began to stalk them, or worse?
Someone ratted them out to employers IIRC and the Battle Brothers dude basically agreed to resign, I forget if JarlFrank got canned or did same. Shitty thing to do to them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom