Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please make this stop

Do you want polish spamming in Shoutbox to stop?

• Total voters

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
1380501364540.jpg

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I got flashbacks from this thread.

Last time I saw this fascist shit was when a teacher approached me and my buddy while we held a private conversation outside of school said "hey! you speak French here! no Russian!"
In what country?

aris

Arcane
The poles, they are murderers, they are rapists, they spam the shout box with their language, and some, I suppose, are good people. We need to build a firewall.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The poles, they are murderers, they are rapists, they spam the shout box with their language, and some, I suppose, are good people. We need to build a firewall.
I am confused here,you numbered a bunch of good people and then say that some of them are good.
:deathclaw:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom