Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please rename "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays"

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I find the idea of Christmas offensive.

At least replace it with "Happy Hanukkah", but "Happy Holidays" is more inclusive!

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
So don't celebrate it and you can go fuck off to the great beyond.
I'm an anti-Semite

Yes you are an anti-Semite and you should fuck right off crybaby.
I love to burn crosses as Adolf while wearing my KKK white sheets.

Whatever you say Adolf Byrd.

iu

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I have resolved to never utter the phrase "Happy Holidays" in my life ever again. White people celebrate Christmas and New Years in winter. Dark-skins can dance naked in the moonlight to the screams of burning babies, or whatever the fuck they do.

The Feast of Dedication (Hannukah) is also fine to celebrate - according to Saint John, it was the pre-incarnate Jesus Christ who lit up the re-dedicated Temple with His holy light. The original event of this feast occurs in the books of Maccabees, which are canonical in Orthodox (and Roman) Catholicism, but non-canonical in Judaism (and Protestantism).

In other words, the true Hannukah is †ours†, and not (((theirs))), for †we† have the True Light, and (((they))) do not.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Happy Holidays = HH

HH = Heil Hitler

Hail Hydra!

Happy Hanukah

HH = 88 which is double infinity on its side...

Checkmate atheists.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom