Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please return to the old forum fonts

J1M

Arcane
The fonts on the new version of the forums look different. Please change them back to the comforting and easier to read fonts of the older version of the forums.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
The fonts on the new version of the forums look different. Please change them back to the comforting and easier to read fonts of the older version of the forums.
You can choose a small font style (same as before) at the bottom on the right, but I don't know if or why the font itself was changed.

J1M

Arcane
You can choose a small font style (same as before) at the bottom on the right, but I don't know if or why the font itself was changed.
I have no idea which page/setting you are referring to, but the font size is about the same as it once was. I am referring to the shape of the glyphs and the kerning.

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Before the upgrade, the Codex used Tahoma. After the upgrade, the standard font changed to Lato which was changed back to Tahoma afterwards because Tahoma is much more readable. So, now the font itself is the same as it was before the upgrade. However, font size is now 14 instead 13 pixels.

Codex Year of the Donut
Before the upgrade, the Codex used Tahoma. After the upgrade, the standard font changed to Lato which was changed back to Tahoma afterwards because Tahoma is much more readable. So, now the font itself is the same as it was before the upgrade. However, font size is now 14 instead 13 pixels.
lol proprietary fonts
lmao

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
lol proprietary fonts
lmao
By default you should have a fontconfig snippet that registers aliases for proprietary fonts even if you don't have msttcorefonts installed. There are Lunix font replacements that look almost like Verdana, Helvetica, Tahoma etc. So specifying proprietary fonts is more portable than it seems.

Codex Year of the Donut
lol proprietary fonts
lmao
By default you should have a fontconfig snippet that registers aliases for proprietary fonts even if you don't have msttcorefonts installed. There are Lunix font replacements that look almost like Verdana, Helvetica, Tahoma etc. So specifying proprietary fonts is more portable than it seems.
why would I let some retarded webdevs pick what my text looks like

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
This can be fixed with Stylus. Just make sure you have the old fonts installed on your computer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom