Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please Touch My New Poll

Jason

chasing a bee
The last poll sucked (because no one voted for me) so there's a new one on the front page. Let us know your favorite strategy subgenre and why and maybe we'll actually cover it.

So yeah, I look forward to hearing from all three of you.

Jason

chasing a bee
Wait, there was money for us to waste?

As for metallix, I have plans for him once I get the trapeze installed and the bear cages arrive. Soon, very soon.

mathboy

Liturgist
I can't vote it seems, registered at your site and got this e-mail from Saint_Proverbius:
Welcome to The Codex Forums Forums

In compliance with the COPPA act your account is currently inactive.

Please print this message out and have your parent or guardian sign and date it. Then fax it to:

OR mail it to:

------------------------------ CUT HERE ------------------------------
Permission to Participate at The Codex Forums

Username: m<thboy
Password:
Email: mathboy@terra-arcanum.com

ICQ Number:
AIM Address:
MSN Messenger:
Yahoo Messenger:
Web Site:
Interests:

I HAVE REVIEWED THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MY CHILD AND HEREBY GRANT PERMISSION TO The Codex Forums TO STORE THIS INFORMATION.
I UNDERSTAND THIS INFORMATION CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME BY ENTERING A PASSWORD.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY REQUEST FOR THIS INFORMATION TO BE REMOVED FROM The Codex Forums AT ANY TIME.

Parent or Guardian
(print your name here): _____________________

(sign here): __________________

Date: _______________

------------------------------ CUT HERE ------------------------------

Once the administrator has received the above form via fax or regular mail your account will be activated.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
RPG Codex - Like every other CRPG site, only angry and bitter.
Tycoon Codex - Greed doesn't make you a panzy

Jason

chasing a bee
Maybe you accidently hit the "I am 13 years or under" button when you registered and that's why you got the parental form thingie.

Of course, you shouldn't have to register separately for TCancer anyway.

Also, you might want to edit out your password and email from the post.

mathboy

Liturgist
(I've changed my password everywhere else where I use this combination now)

It was probably 4 years since I made that one up, so thank you Saint and babyarm for forcing me to change it.

Jason

chasing a bee
Back to the poll, did you try logging in with your normal Codex login on the TCancer main page? I can't answer the poll until I do it that way.

mathboy

Liturgist
What! IT WORKED NOW! BUT HOW COULD I REGISTER AS MATHBOY AGAIN???

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You didn't, hence the COPPA thing I think.

But yeah, TC uses the Codex Forums so you can use the same login. Only problem is that it has a hard time reading the cookie so you have to login again at TC to set it for there.

Should do something about that. That's mainly why there are no votes in the poll. Well, that and no-one reads the site but hey.

mathboy

Liturgist
But it didn't tell me that my account already existed like when I tried registering as Saint_Proverbius, Vault Dweller and Fez. And none of those times did say I was more than 13.

Atrokkus

Erudite
Donkey?? I RIDE A BATTLE HOG!!!!
This is my official avatar:
av-8180.gif

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Terrible Poll.

By the way, I sent copies of metallix's comments to the Kazahk Secret Police (KSP). He'll be out of our hair soon enough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom