Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pokemon Go

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
My son plays this when we commute, it appears to be a great introduction into rpg/strategy mechanisms in games.

zaper

Yes.
Developer
To be honest, I still play it from time to time. When it released I couldn't join the fever because I didn't had a smartphone, so when I got one installing Pokemon Go was one of the first things I did.

People mock me because I'm that weird 30yo Boomer who (still) plays Pokemon Go, but I don't care. I play it because it's the closest thing to actually going on an adventure to capture Pokemon and make friends with them. I don't care for CP or stats or whatever, I just want to catch cool Pokemon.

Call me autistic if you will, but that's how I play and I know 10yo me would be proud, and I'm doing this in his honor. To him, it would be a dream come true.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I tried it when it was finally available in Mexico. It was fun for a while but seemed too random and I dropped it. On the other hand, it got me into Ingress and I still play that one.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
To be honest, I still play it from time to time. When it released I couldn't join the fever because I didn't had a smartphone, so when I got one installing Pokemon Go was one of the first things I did.

People mock me because I'm that weird 30yo Boomer who (still) plays Pokemon Go, but I don't care. I play it because it's the closest thing to actually going on an adventure to capture Pokemon and make friends with them. I don't care for CP or stats or whatever, I just want to catch cool Pokemon.

Call me autistic if you will, but that's how I play and I know 10yo me would be proud, and I'm doing this in his honor. To him, it would be a dream come true.
:bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom