Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[POLL 2 of 2] Which buttons should we keep?

Vote for the buttons you want to keep

• Total voters

Cool name

Arcane
sperg: this poster is a sperg
fedora button already p much serves that function, marking posts made by or involving turbodweebs

Bruma Hobo

Lurker
The only needed buttons are Agenda, Prosper, Brofist, Funny and Heresy (which would encompass shit, retard, nuke, wtf, rage and so on). Everything else would be superfluous, except maybe Plant, Autism or Star of David.

Rev

Arcane
The only needed buttons are Agenda, Prosper, Brofist, Funny and Heresy (which would encompass shit, retard, nuke, wtf, rage and so on). Everything else would be superfluous, except maybe Plant, Autism or Star of David.
You're forgetting the parrot, you can't rule it out. :M

---

Arcane
decline could be negative
Negative is more on the "sad" side, while decline is for quietly ascertaining that the world is shit, and that humanity is doomed.
Small but precious differences: this is the biocodexdiversity :obviously:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
everyone.gif

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Jeebus, people are easily manipulated.
They just voted for nearly all the buttons we had since a relatively long time, and did not vote for all those new ones. :meh:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I voted and yet still lack the fedora and meh buttons. :negative:

Actually, I would really like ALL the buttons. MAXIMIZE MY BUTTONS, DarkUnderlord-kun!

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I'd like to have the Interesting brain back, please. Replace Informative with it if you don't want it to add to our already wide selection of buttons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom