Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who should be banned forever?

• Infinitron

• Kalin

• Kingcomrade

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
In case you missed it curly press kit whore Infinitron engineered my ban months ago. Why? Beats me. Sick little kike has a grudge or something. Probably allergic to straight white men or something. Meanwhile, this repulsive piece of shit also worked in the shadows to drive off quality posters such as jcd and Cassidy (and who knows who else). He's also been working around the clock to turn this place into his own private poz palace re-posting pit. Nothing is sacred, everything putrid under the sun must be spammed unto the forums, even to the point of shill pieces about BG3 romances... Seriously? RPG Codex, sucking off BG3? Better believe it buddy. As for yours truly? My only crime was being a bro in the box. Oy mufuggin vey.

Now, who in your opinion should be kicked the fuck out of Codex? Real simple question. If you ask me, no other poster comes even remotely close in terms of pushing decline as ol' SPAMEM over here. Long story short. Send this freak packing already!

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
(and who knows who else)
I don't remember who did it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the kike who drove away Bubbles back in the day, too. Best reviewer and poster all around.
It was also Infinitron who blacklisted the Dex by leaking some of inXile's private stuff.
It was also Infinitron who initiated the PoE review conspiracy and tried to manipulate the public opinion by putting the positive review on the front page and on Steam curator's page, and pushing against the negative review being at all published. It's the kind of shit the democrats are pulling right now.
I don't remember anything bad happening to the Codex where Infinitron wasn't the main culprit (always behind the curtain, always in some shady fucked up way).
I'm not a racist, but come on. Infinitron has to fucking go.

Last edited:

overly excitable young man

Gaylin sux AIDS ridden gypsy dick.

Can't delete that message ehhh? HAHHAHAHHA

overly excitable young man

Damn you can copy and paste stuff.
I am so proud of you, Mr. Mental Midget. LOL

But do you know what you cant do?
DELETE THIS POST

unknown.png

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
We need Infintron for plausible deniability that we are not a wrongthink website once the totalitarian cleansing attempt starts in earnest.

This is a very diverse community. Not many communities can boast of having a gay, a Jew and a woman on the staff.

Even a foot fetishist at one point.

I doubt even ResetEra can boast of having such a diverse staff.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Max Naumann (12 January 1875 – May 1939) was a Jew. He was also the founder of Verband nationaldeutscher Juden (League of National German Jews), which called for the elimination of Jewish ethnic identity.
Whatever Infinitron is, his presence doesn't mean shit. Most people here hate the Jews. To imply the opposite is being a liar. Which the Jews often are, so nothing surprising here.

Farewell into the night

Please, STOP this barbarity!

You're GODS here.
Why do you take revenge on a little chunk like Kalin?
Why do you torture this little ant? This little boy?

It's bad. Feels bad.

People will always stigmatize those in power.
His talk is only a vapour, a little stinky mouthfart.
Why punish it for that long?
You're so high in heavens that you can't really smell it.

Why censor this man when the whole forum is a fucking hellless ride?
He is a strange turkish dwarf, he has suffered enough from life.

On top of that, this motherfucker is spreading SMAC love.

We have such difficult times now.
Let the man live his fantasy.

I believe in you.

:prosper:
DarkUnderlord
Infinitron
Crispy

Corvinus

Arcane
We need Infintron for plausible deniability that we are not a wrongthink website once the totalitarian cleansing attempt starts in earnest.

Just like putting a Biden sign on your lawn won't save your property from looting, it will not matter if the Codex had more kikes than a polish ghetto when the thought police arrives.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom