Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Poll] Pokemon

Who is your favorite Gen 1 Pokemon? (choose up to 3)

• Total voters

Jason Liang

Arcane
85afad8939f15c9e7fecf0991b5be9ed.gif@900xAUTO

01-most-popular-pokemon-worldmap-1448x1536.png

Or write-in your favorite later gen Pokemon; I just don't know them well enough.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
You didn't quite think this poll through did you?
There are 150 pokemon in the 1st gen alone...

With that said
My gen 1 favourites are definitely Mewtwo and Charizard
With various other honorable mentions: Pidgeot, Blastoise, Gyarados, Machamp, Ninetales, Alakazam, Rapidash, Magmar, Vaporean, Articuno

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
i had soul silver when I was like 10

i chose the crocodile pokemon and only used him, so whatever the name of that one is

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I have only played Pokemon Blue so my opinion is not really relevant imo. I guess I am what Jenkem calls a genwunner?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have only played Pokemon Blue so my opinion is not really relevant imo. I guess I am what Jenkem calls a genwunner?

genwunners are the grognards of pokemon and think the first gen are the only good games and/or pokemon in the entire franchise. they are blinded by nostalgia above anything else. gen 1 was literal BROKEN but they'll still act like it is some flawless masterpiece because they played it when they were a little timmy.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I for sure do not think the first game was the best but the roster was iconic due to the popularity of the show at the time which synergized a bit. I need another Pokemon game to play actually.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I have fond memories of the show and gen 1 (I was in 7th grade working summer at my dad's auto shop at that time) but even I can admit that the newer games look good I just never dove in again.

aPCK6ra.jpg

For gen 1 Pokemon, I visually like Nidorina's design. She looks like a pet kaiju.

Will Pokemon from the following generations and fangames also be discussed?

flyingjohn

Arcane
Voted for Vaporeon(since Umbreon isn't on the list) Gengar(always like the design) and Zapdos(my favorite from the bird trio).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom