Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prelude 1.8 Test Link

Lucifiel

Novice
Hmmm... given that the latest game version is 1.8 and seems to be quite buggy, should I wait to see if a newer version will come out?

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Lucifiel said:
Hmmm... given that the latest game version is 1.8 and seems to be quite buggy, should I wait to see if a newer version will come out?

You'll probably be waiting for quite a while…

eth

Novice
Lucifiel said:

Hmm no. Imo try to find a way to play the game despite of the bugs - it's really worth it. Personally i save the game in seperate files every time i feel like a different "chapter" starts and quicksave ("Q" key) every time before i enter a dialog, barter, cave - pretty much like every 15-20 seconds.

The seperate save files help cause there is some issue that makes a saved game "corrupted", in the sense that if you use it the game starts crashing on places it wasn't crushing before and there is no workaround for it. I 've found that Gravlar's Farm (the family with the lost child) is such a place for me. So when i do a major save, i load it then and go to Kellen - Gravlar's Farm and if the game doesn't crash its an "ok" save.

Ander Vinz

Scholar
For people using emule.
<a href="ed2k://|file|Pyrrhic_Tales_Prelude_to_Darkness_v1.8.exe|66268533|D9A34E96F6324F7421A098612692DD73|/">Pyrrhic_Tales_Prelude_to_Darkness_v1.8.exe</a>
I'll make a torrent later.

mai

Novice
Shagnak said:
That link works perfectly (just tried it). Wait 10 seconds for the "Download" button to enable. Click it, download dialog starts.
Hm, I figured out the problem, my firewall blocked dialog so it didn't show up. Thanks.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ander Vinz said:
For people using emule.
<a href="ed2k://|file|Pyrrhic_Tales_Prelude_to_Darkness_v1.8.exe|66268533|D9A34E96F6324F7421A098612692DD73|/">Pyrrhic_Tales_Prelude_to_Darkness_v1.8.exe</a>
I'll make a torrent later.

Where's the torrent? :P

Ander Vinz

Scholar
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
Question: Is it really so small?
63,2 Megabytes

And... I'm online
<a href="ed2k://|file|pyrrhic_tales_prelude_to_darkness_v1.8_final.exe|66268533|D9A34E96F6324F7421A098612692DD73|/">pyrrhic_tales_prelude_to_darkness_v1.8_final.exe</a>

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

Ander Vinz said:
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
Question: Is it really so small?
63,2 Megabytes

And... I'm online
<a href="ed2k://|file|pyrrhic_tales_prelude_to_darkness_v1.8_final.exe|66268533|D9A34E96F6324F7421A098612692DD73|/">pyrrhic_tales_prelude_to_darkness_v1.8_final.exe</a>

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

hey, thanks! I'm downloading just right now, I'm the Slaughter.
I've heard many good things about this game.

Masterr

Novice
These links are dead now, of course. On the off chance this saves someone from the ten minutes searching I just did, I found a working link here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B4OWJFO0.

thanks
works fine

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom