Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prelude to Darkness Patch 1.1

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
thathmew said:
This is odd, I'll look at it, haven't seen it on my end, casting outside combat should use will points, healing doesn't take many. Check to see that the green bar on the character doing the casting is going down or not.

If you rest a lot.. And I do mean, a lot.. It seems you can get Will way above what the cap should be. It still takes points, off though. It least, that's the way it seems to work.

Heh.. There's a bug you probably won't get many complaints about though. :D

How long before the 1.2 patch is available, as opposed to the full download?

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
If you rest a lot.. And I do mean, a lot.. It seems you can get Will way above what the cap should be. It still takes points, off though. It least, that's the way it seems to work.
ah, ok, that I might be able to find/fix.
yep, it occurs when rest is interrupted, rest and will points were getting set to equal maximum hitpoints. Fixed now.

I'm finishing up some things tonight and hopefully and I'll be releasing the 1.3 patch later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
The main download got upgraded to 1.2 because it's linked from a lot of other places and I only had a chance to get one finished (main or patch) before being out of town for a week.

-m

Savant

Novice
Hang when encountering random monsters...

Oh, so that was why... hehehe... yeah, I got interrupted in my rest a couple of times... so that might just be it.

With regards my other suggestions, any remarks?

Also, were you able to replicate my random monsters encounter hang bug?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
thathmew said:
ah, ok, that I might be able to find/fix.
yep, it occurs when rest is interrupted, rest and will points were getting set to equal maximum hitpoints. Fixed now.

RIP Favorite Bug

Oh well, guess I'll get used to a finite amount of willpower now. :D

I'm finishing up some things tonight and hopefully and I'll be releasing the 1.3 patch later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
The main download got upgraded to 1.2 because it's linked from a lot of other places and I only had a chance to get one finished (main or patch) before being out of town for a week.

Excellent. Can you give us a list of what's been fixed since 1.1 since it's a complete mystery to me?

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
patch up

the 1.3 patch is up, the downloads page lists most of the fixes.
The patch works will all versions, 1.0-1.2.
enjoy,
-mat

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom