Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt Pressing issue that needs to be dealt with

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
DarkUnderlord, I know you currently reside in the autonomous region of 澳大利亚 (Australia). It has come to my attention that there is a lot of sinophobia on these forums. The examples are too many to be pointed out but to show how serious the problem is:
The Tencent virus keeps spreading and buying more companies non-stop...
Comparing a stand-up corporation with a spotless record to a virus just because it is Chinese is a new low.

The European barbarians living on your island has taken their worship of blacks so far they are starting to disobey quarantine precautions and risk starting another wave of Novel Coronavirus, only to show the world that January 26th is another occasion for your tribal rites where you demean yourselves. So if anyone is a virus it is you.

If you're going to worship another race as divine then pick something more prestigious, like the Han, instead of the black colonists that arrived first on the island. They waved sticks around in the nude during the glory days of China and still did when the British decided to dump their unwanted there.

The problem at hand is however that you must clean up your forum and make sure this kind of slander against China isn't made anymore. At the very least such posts should be immediately sent to the hidden sections of the forums, if not retardo. There is a great double standard at work currently which mirrors your regional tribal worship.

Write something about blacks, gays or any other of the other new idols of the West in the gaming section and your post is rightfully sent to the abyss. But write the most hideous things about the Chinese and Chinese corporations and it stays up forever.

I demand an inquiry into this and that something is done about the dire state of The RPG Codex when if comes to sinophobia. If the staff members are unwilling to enact this change I volunteer to do it myself on the behalf of the dragon.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Write something about blacks, gays or any other of the other new idols of the West in the gaming section and your post is rightfully sent to the abyss.
Not true

Semi true, delve too deep into politics and our Khazar AI (Abominable Intelligence) will move the thread away from the eye of Sau.... Google search, in current year its good thing Codex is the last bastion of Freedom of Speech on internet, we lost the war so its time to use guerrilla tactic and strike from shadows Comrades.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Semi true, delve too deep into politics and our Khazar AI will push the thread away from the eye of Sau.... Google search.
Don't tell me that, I heavily derailed Cyberskank thread for like five times and The Great Split followed each time... And you know, I wasn't even locked from that thread afterwards! Whatever you say, I've seen mods hundred times worse than the Great Splitter.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Semi true, delve too deep into politics and our Khazar AI will push the thread away from the eye of Sau.... Google search.
Don't tell me that, I heavily derailed Cyberskank thread for like five times and The Great Split followed each time... And you know, I wasn't even locked from that thread afterwards! Whatever you say, I've seen mods hundred times worse than the Great Splitter.

No complains here its better than 99% of internet where even being silent starts to be not enough Comrade.

Just wait when they install their puppet in Kremlin too, Trotsky has won beyond his grave.

Commissar Draco

Patron

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
World War 3 (The Final War) is going to begin as an ultimate retribution upon China for releasing NCV upon the world intentionally. It may take about five years for science and investigative efforts to uncover the truth, but it is inevitable.

China will unfortunately be completely wiped off the map. The rest of mankind may or may not survive.

So fuck you.

lightbane

Arcane
omparing a stand-up corporation with a spotless record to a virus just because it is Chinese is a new low.
Who the fuck are you and why are you using a joke of mine completely out of context, literally?
I was using the regular, generic example of a virus, not the Chinese Virus of yours. Also, "spotless record", lol.
Check around the Political Subforum for real reasons to get butthurt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom