Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wadjet Eye Primordia - A Point and Click Adventure - Now Available

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Yeah, I wondered if it was “lampshading”; doesn’t really matter.

iqzulk

Augur
[self-redacted]->Resonance diad was in both aspects let of game industry wise according to inbetweentheline of here.
Primordia was let off in its Formalism4 aspect and Resonance was let off in its Formalism4-hebephrene aspect both associated as is as of right now with modern low-bred "Russians".
PISS closes the list with Lacanism-everyday aspect of it, Formalisms actually unrelated.
Primordia has a constant de-sensezation aspect to it so does Beacon.
Resonance and PISS present widemarketably gaslighting heights.
PISS is not to be confused with earlier demo The City.
Primordia as a whole is not to be confused with Beacon.

The correct way to announce is that
Beacon->Resonance~PISS
were thrown off _further commercial games in exactly they were for undirected gaslighting-actual and usage undirectedly gaslighting-professional.

This is sort of mnemonical.
Beacon-Resonance~PISS.

Primordia/Fallen and The City (demo) are N O T carried with.

Nevermind.

Last edited:

Villagkouras

Arcane
Now on Steam Deck if that’s your thing.
OK!
67a781dd1cb9155ac2dbb18bc4fb3f0c.jpg

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
The game is worse on touchscreens. Loses the wiring puzzle, energy sensor puzzle in junkpile is worse, and overall the inability to user cursor to look for hotspots is irritating. But it’s still kind of neat.

agris

Arcane
Patron
The game is worse on touchscreens. Loses the wiring puzzle, energy sensor puzzle in junkpile is worse, and overall the inability to user cursor to look for hotspots is irritating. But it’s still kind of neat.
Is it part of certification that you have to support touch-only input? Using one of the joystick's to drive the cursor shouldn't be a problem, right?

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I have no idea. I assume the controls are like those on the Switch, which were similar to iPad—sticks just jump from hotspot or hotspot or something.

Villagkouras

Arcane
Right trackpad is used for cursor. Pushing left trackpad is use/interact and pushing the right one is "look at". The back buttons of the deck are used for option shortcuts like quick save, load etc. I had no problems playing for like half an hour yesterday and I'm not used to trackpads at all. No use of the touchscreen at all and no hotspot jumping.

Last edited:

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I gave this game a try with zero expectations only because I kept seeing Crispin avatars pop up on the Codex, and I loved everything about it. Puzzles are simple and yet variegated and interesting enough not to get boring, characters are fun without going into cringe territory, and the atmosphere is top-notch. Discovering Metropol's past captured me so much that I'm probably going to add something very similar as a secondary quest in one of my future D&D campaigns.

My only real complaint would be that Leopold doesn't accept the disc/memory device barter at first for no discernible reason. I offered the exchange a couple of times and he always refused, only to accept it later (if there's a reason for this, I missed it).

Anyway, great game. Will try Strangeland as soon as possible.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Thanks!

I can’t even remember what item you’re referring to! I’ll go back and check my design notes and see if there’s an explanation…

lightbane

Arcane
That's an informative post. Has someone deleted posts? I noticed some threads that look like as if something is missing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom