Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Project Gorgon

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I haven't really played bard much, but I do know the songs just continue on until you do some other combat ability. They may be able to do more than one thing though, I'll ask next time I'm on.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Winter Steam Sale is happening right now. The game is $26 currently

https://store.steampowered.com/app/342940/Project_Gorgon/

Also, they showed the mounts in game today and will be releasing them to the masses in January!

Riding horses will make things so much better, but you gotta level up a horse riding skill or the horses will randomly throw you off of them.

Or, if a monster catches your horse on fire, it will throw you, or if it gets scared of werewolf, etc..

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
unknown.png

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
I had to take a break from this game because of my current course load, but I want to pick it back up again after I graduate.

I checked the game's progress today and there is a lot of stuff in development and new features that have been released in the past couple months.

Full details can be found on the dev blog post here

https://forum.projectgorgon.com/showthread.php?2982-Dev-Blog-February-2022&p=20862#post20862

The biggest surprise to me though, is the information that one of the developers got diagnosed with a rare form of cancer, and her husband (the other developer) understandably needs more time to assist her.

I'm sure this will delay the game a bit, but its still enjoyable in it's current state.

Hopefully everything turns out ok for them, but I wouldnt fault them for putting the game on hold either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom