Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Project Haven - dystopian tactical RPG where you lead mercenary company striving for survival

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Holy fucking shit, ANOTHER really promising game to pay attention too. I like the premise and setting and the combat looks like something I could really get in to. Possibly the Jagged Alliance 2 successor we have been waiting ages for. :salute:

In reading some of the feedback in this thread, I think it's a very good sign they decided to to not release this year. They got something good here, but it's still going to need a bit more work. Wishlisted! Also happy to see a dev presence here. We are most definitely part of your target audience.
Wouldn't be surprised if the game has another demo released within the upcoming months, so that's something to keep an eye out for ;)

Modron

Arcane
When I left, there just was not fucking ANYTHING RPG wise that was really grabbing my attention.
There is a lot of attractive stuff in the Indie pipeline at the moment at least for me:
  • this
  • Kingsvein
  • Urban Strife
  • Code of the Savage
  • Call of Saregnar
  • Kriegsfront Tactics
  • Underrail Infusion
  • Mystic Land the Search for Maphaldo
  • The Jovian System
  • SKALD: Against the Black Priory
  • Prometheus Wept
  • Heatwave (maybe, if it ever comes out)
  • Deep State (on itch)
Stuff you might have missed more recently to semi recently like A Legionary's Life, Voidspire Tactics, Caves of Lore, Brigand Oaxaca, and Titan Outpost. I am assuming you haven't slept on ATOM RPG + Trudograd and Colony Ship of course.

YMMW: Dead Monarchy, Wandering Sword, Back to the Dawn, Space Wreck, Heads Will Roll: Reforged, and Wartales. Stuff I've yet to check out: Hero's Adventure: Road to Passion (ignore the super generic name it's a probably a direct translation from Chinese).

edit:spelling

Last edited:

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
1708966017773.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom