Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Project Haven - dystopian tactical RPG where you lead mercenary company striving for survival

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I usually don't bother to encourage other people to try out demos, but the demo of this particular game was pretty incline, in my opinion. I recommend you to try it out, once it becomes available for download.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/443190/view/2874940281075489203

GAMESCOM 2020 TRAILER AND SCHEDULE
Check out our gamescom 2020 trailer and view our event schedule!

Hello Steel Dragons!

The Indie Arena Booth online is right around the corner and as you may know Project Haven was one of the selected games to attend this event. Our online virtual booth opens tomorrow the 27th at 22:00 CEST / 21:00 BST / 13:00 PT. You can visit the Project Haven booth (and all of the other Indie Arena booths) via any web browser. Just head on over to IAB website.

Project Haven Alpha Demo
As part of gamescom 2020 we will also make our Alpha Demo available once more, with some of your feedback from the previous event incorporated!
In this Demo you will be able to play 3 Campaign missions in Single Player (Co-op campaign will be available in the full release) and Skirmish procedural generation maps in Single Player, Co-op or PvP!

Project Haven x IGN
Make sure to tune in to IGN Live x Gamescom, on the 28th around 20:30 CEST / 19:30 BST / 11:30 PT for a new gameplay developer commentary to learn a bit more about Project Haven!

Project Haven Dev Live Stream
In addition to the Demo we will also be hosting a live stream on Friday August 28th starting at 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST / 07:00 PT, where you will be able to watch us play the Demo and chat with us!

Let’s Play Project Haven
Follow TheEdmon on Youtube and CmdrEmily on Twitch as they try their hand at Project Haven demo!
TheEdmon: 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST / 07:00 PT - Link
CmdrEmily: 20:00 CEST / 19:00 BST / 11:00 PT - Link

Chat with the Devs on Discord
During the gamescom event we will be available to answer any questions you may have on our official Discord server, come hang out!

Any feedback you have will be much appreciated!
See you on Thursday 27th!

Event schedule:

Harthwain

Magister
Looks pretty good. They seem to be combining the best parts of the genre.

Beowulf

Arcane
Demo shows promise. Soldier stances control reminds me of Brigade E5 and 7.62.

Harthwain

Magister
[...] with a strong narrative component [...]

This usually means "linear to a fault with insufferable cut-scenes"
Even if so, X-COM itself did prove you can have some missions with the narrative, while the rest remaining more free-form. Hopefully. It'd be such a waste to have all missions scripted.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Thanks to the testing from our great community we have massively improved Project Haven cover system. This is just a sneak peek of how it turned out.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
All this and they spelled "peek" right too
love.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

In Project Haven the projectiles are actually simulated. Which means they have to be connect with the target, instead of just being a roll of a dice.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

To complement our aiming and projectile systems we also have localized damage causing different effects depending on where the bullet hits. You can wing your enemy to reduce their accuracy, shoot them in the legs to slow their movement, or go for sweet extra damage with a headshot.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

This week we worked on updating our aiming system. You are now able to increase your accuracy incrementally up to a maximum determined by your Skills, Weapon and Mods!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

If an idle AI spots you from far away now they can go investigate, allowing you to take advantage of their curiosity and set up a trap!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom