Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
AFAIR enerv & e. drain work as intended. Not 100% about spells though.

Sagenlicht's spells qent through a beta phase so most should be alright. Of course it's possible some things slipped by
I see the 1.0.89 version is out(or at least my Temple+ auto updated itself). There are some spells(from Spell Compendium) that have full descriptions in the help interface(as per PnP),but are not actually implemented yet. Are they buggy?
Not necessarily, but as mentioned the plan is to stagger Sagenlicht's stuff over several releases. It's possible that the help file contains spells that are intended for later releases.

Doggie

Barely Literate
Hey, just wanted to say how much I apricate the work you do on Temple+ Very happy to see it's still being worked on. I'm currently trying to work on races to add Goblins. I also have a bug I've noticed but I will look around to find the right spot to report it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom