Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Quantum Break - now available on Steam

Higher Animal

Arcane
This is probably a D1CEP for me. Remedy make truly inspirational, thought-provoking games. Not looking forward to downloading patches on this shitty connection though :negative:

Remedy, in my opinion, is one of the best developers there is. I couldn't find any major fault in Max Payne, its sequel and Alan Wake. Three truly brilliant games. Needless to say, I have high hopes for Quantum Break.
shaking-my-head-picture.gif

TheGreatOne

Arcane
Needs more grey and serious.
This. Looks like an ugly and uninspired shooter with a boring gameplay gimmick, plus nothing next gen about the graphics. Why can't they make another game like Max Payne 1 with all the best weird parts from Max Payne 2 and Alan Wake? Not a carbon copy, but a solid shooter with nice surreal atmospheric parts and some funny dialogue, easter eggs etc

Oh look this looks like... cover shooter with superpowers, how inspired. I'm not angry at Remedy for wanting to make more cash though, I don't have to be interested in this one. Time for another Max Payne 1 and 2 run soon.

A horse of course

He looks more like that dude who prostituted himself to be in the old X-Men movies

A horse of course

But neither of them look like Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Duraframe300

Arcane
My bad. I get them confused all the time.

Everybody does. Its hard not to.

They're basically clones of each other, both in appearance, charisma, acting ability and preferance of roles to play.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Remedy hasn't made a good game in 12 years. Doesn't look like that will change with this one. The fate of Microsoft bought developers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom