Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Quantum Error - cosmic-horror first-person shooter

fabrulana

Augur
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Will definitely give it a look when it comes out... but I agree with the comments so far. Hardly looks like Dead Space, no hacking of limbs etc. Not even Doom as it is looks too slow and seems to have stealth elements...

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
+1 to not feeling this as a dead space, along with reasons other people give its 1st person so no elaborate death animations (which im a total sucker for in horror games).

Getting more of a system shock vibe if anything.
Edit: actually no, after watching story trailer, its more of a doom 3 thing indeed.

kain30

Cipher
Quantum error, so, an error sooooo little (quantum level) that you can't see it.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
18 minutes of boring gameplay. it looks like an assets flip or 2003 graphics. monsters don't react when you shoot them from up close with shotgun. immersion is fucked because of the constant switching between 1st and 3rd person views. they stole the jetpack from ELEX

I'm curious who is behind this abomination: https://www.teamkillmedia.com

TeamKill Media LLC is a new American game studio based out of Sheridan, WY.

Founded in 2016 by four brothers, our goal is to create amazing “games for gamers.”

To create worlds that put artistry, story and (most importantly) fun first and immerse players in a complete, lasting and unforgettable gaming experience.

With over ten years experience in various creative industries, the four of us bring distinct and unique preferences when it comes to genres and entertainment, making our creations one of a kind.

It looks like some lost mormons found Unreal Engine. Nevertheless I'm shocked about their goal but then it explains so much.

This scam is a console exclusive ... and that's a good thing.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Putting down flames with hoses and fire extinguishers is the coolest thing I have seen in that video. Since they have a fire axe in as well, I think this game would be better off as a sci-fi firefighter simulator (I guess it could play as mix of action game, platformer and puzzle solver) than as a generic shooter #547823.

As it is, this would be OK as a free mod/total conversion for Doom 3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom