Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Questions about Teudogar - Alliance with Rome

cazzaro

Novice
I read you can be a warlord, a king, a merchant, a farmer. But can you really LIVE the life of a merchant, farmer, king, overlord with different interactins/quests/branches or are these mere endings with no other possibilities?

Are there minigames, gambling and/or, more in general, things to do beside questing and combat? How much advanced is interaction with gamewordl and NPCS? I read the game is very similar to Ultima VII for level of interaction, depth and NPCS, is it true? Are there branches/multiple ways to solve quests? How much can you influence the gameworld with your actions and how much does it change? Is there a crafting system?

Can you own/build/buy a shop/castle/village/house or anything else?

Thanks for answers.

Ladonna

Arcane
This game is heavily historic, so it isn't quite as you think....

Please tell me where you heard about being a King, Warlord etc.

Lots of interaction with NPCS and gameworld. Plenty of choices to make, both in which way you wish to go (With Rome or against Rome) and also masses of choices of how to do things.

Yes, its similar to Ultima, but more like Ultima 6.

Some crafting, but if I knew what game you like, I could tell you how it is different, etc.

You own a house. There were no castles in the time period, as you are just an Ancient German, Best they managed is mud/log huts etc.

What games have floated your boat, and I will (When I have time) tell you what the differences are. Failing that, post this thread in the Teudogar forum, located here at the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom