Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Quinterra floats to Early Access

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Quinterra; Sidereal Studio

In a more strategy based gameplay note, Quinterra has an Early Access release on Steam. Fight your way across random, floating sky island map. Be things that aren't really humans. Save 15% through April 14th. Enjoy a trailer:

• Build YOUR army: Choose Elites, Minions, Equipment, and Crystals you wish to bring into battle. Plan accordingly or you may fail your expedition from losing too much morale!
  • 4 Playable Species: Choose from the headstrong Lycans, the tricksy Imps, the durable Crystalians, or the knowledgeable Ethereals.
  • Procedurally Generated: Random rewards, procedurally generated maps, and random enemies create a varied and dynamic experience through each expedition and each combat encounter.

Ah, morale mechanics. There's something that can make for an interesting game or a really bad game if you're not good at it.

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher

• Procedurally Generated: Random rewards, procedurally generated maps, and random enemies create a varied and dynamic experience through each expedition and each combat encounter.

I think I'll pay them random price. As all this procedural cancer deserves.

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
The concept art and the portraits look alright, but the actual board you fight on looks like shit. The unit tokens are way too big compared to the hexes, so it becomes very visually messy.
Together with random generation this is a hard pass even for Steam dumpster divers like me.

Calthaer

Educated
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
It doesn't look half bad, but I have to put it in context of all the other games that have been put in the news feed...

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
i thought Qintarra was an elven city you had to find all the way over them mountains?

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
The only good thing here are the hexes. Looks like a shittier version of Pox Nora.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom