Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Rate my Collection

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
What do you guys think of my installed games? On a scale of :obviously: to :obviously: ?

IQmvAbk.png

Jokzore

Arbiter
How massive of a faggot do you have to be to run non-steam games through steam? You must really enjoy that gaben chode up your poophole.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
How massive of a faggot do you have to be to run non-steam games through steam? You must really enjoy that gaben chode up your poophole.

LOL okay buddy I have like 20 hot gamer girl friends on steam (who I fuck on the reg) and we use steam chat to co-ordinate orgies so I just put everything on there to make things easier to find. Who's the faggot now?

You can't be :obviously: when you choose shit like Hearthstone over the superior-in-every-single-way MTG.

Yea but MTG isn't free :/

mbv123

Arbiter
i don't know what's more pathetic, that list of games, or the fact that you use steam to launch non-steam games

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Battlefront 2 ............. why?

It’s probably the best looking game ever made and I’m a graphics whore and I can run it on max graphics. Space fights look fucking cool m8.

hahaha check out this pauper with the 500gb hard rive lol

i have the same problem :negative:

Ya I have a 500gb SSD which is basically completely filled with the two Forza games + SWBF2. My 1TB HDD holds the other games :/.

Problem with these newer games is that they take an insane amount of space AND you basically need them on SSD or else load screens are like 10 minutes.

i don't know what's more pathetic, that list of games, or the fact that you use steam to launch non-steam games

Wtf is wrong with launching all games from one hub? Who wants to deal with bouncing between Steam + Origin + Bnet + GOG Galaxy + Windows Apps + File Explorer? I think yall just jealous that I’m a 180 iq genius and I came up with probably the best gaming idea ever.

Thanks,
Dawkinsfan69

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
You can't be :obviously: when you choose shit like Hearthstone over the superior-in-every-single-way MTG.

Yea but MTG isn't free :/
It is as free as Hearthstone. Both games offer a shitty experience for people who don't pay. But if you care about the game and want to pay to get a good experience, then MTG is not only far better, but far better value as well. Hearthstone is a rip off.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Do you really play TESO?

Yeah I've outplayed the other ES games so I'm giving this a shot for my ES fix. It's practically free and pretty good for what it is but I really don't play it often.. That said, your question made me realize that I'm not even subbed to WoW and I've never actually launched SWTOR so I've just uninstalled those lol.

I don't see any collection.
Just a bunch of rented digital products.

Whatever, I'm not trying to spend 2000 hours in one game. If I get like 8-20 hours of fun out of some game it's usually worth the cost. The Forza games have gotten a lot of mileage tho :P

Also why clutter my room with dumbass video game boxes u know I have girls here right?

Mark Richard

Arcane
I don't see any collection.
Just a bunch of rented digital products.

Whatever, I'm not trying to spend 2000 hours in one game. If I get like 8-20 hours of fun out of some game it's usually worth the cost. The Forza games have gotten a lot of mileage tho :P

Also why clutter my room with dumbass video game boxes u know I have girls here right?
Judging by your lack of charm or commitment, you're probably renting the women too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom