Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rate this on the idiocy scale

Sammael

Liturgist
Link.

Disclaimer: the above link leads to the Wizards of the Coast community. You have been warned...

Crappywarrior

Novice
Common guys, Embrace the Fature! Think of the roleplay potential, think of the quests, think of all the chances to roleplay a sex scene with a hot, omg, sexy elven female wizard who's controlled by a lonely 45 year old man. I smell a winner!

15 out of 10.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
XJEDX said:
They already have one of these. It's called Neverwinter Nights.

And that, my friends, is what we call a ZIIIIIIING! in this industry. ;)

kthxbye

PS - I agree that SKR is probably behind this. Him and his damn robotic ninja army. CURSE THEM ALL!!!!

Jed

Cipher
Thank you, thank you. I can't take all the credit; Neverwinter Nights zings practically write themselves...

slavemaster

Novice
Not hell, but you can smell it from down the stree
Crappywarrior said:
Common guys, Embrace the Future!

Come on, or alternatively, C'mon. Unless you were using "Common guys" as a substitute for peasant, peon, serf, etc, in which case I take great offense.

Think of the roleplay potential, think of the quests, think of all the chances to roleplay a sex scene with a hot, omg, sexy elven female wizard who's controlled by a lonely 45 year old man. I smell a winner!

I'd also add minotaurs and various other beasts to appeal to the furry market. If, in addition to the requisite HOT ELF CHIK for teenage males, there was something in the game for people with every sexual perversion imaginable, it would be the most successful MMO ever.

Sammael said:
I live only to spread misery and strife.

I live only to spread hot dogs and cheeseburgers. Together, we can corner the market and become billionaires.

Anonymous

That poor doughnut, caught up in all this without a say in things.

Limorkil

Liturgist
I thought Turbine were building a MMORPG called "D&D Online". They could probably make a decent MMORPG as long as someone else is providing the game mechanics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom