- Mar 31, 2019
Hows about being awesome and uploading to liveleaks or webm.red?Blessed dumb Jap for posting a 12 minute video on the game after not reading the NDA that was probably in Engrish only.
Ready or Not - Team17 Partnership Announcement!
Including a new trailer!
Today we're excited to announce that VOID Interactive have partnered with Team17 to launch Ready or Not under their independent games label.
To celebrate today's announcement we've put together a new trailer, so prepare to breach:
For those of you new to Ready or Not, welcome!
Ready or Not is a tactical shooter that drops players into the role of elite operatives working to diffuse a range of hostile situations.
You'll be breaching, clearing and engaging in stealth tactics to successfully complete missions. The strategic use of tactical equipment will have a dramatic impact on your mission, giving rewarding outcomes to the tactically minded.
How you choose to engage with each scenario will be pivotal to the outcome. Do you use deadly force or non-lethal options? What is the best way to maximise your squad's teamwork to ensure all hostages are safely rescued? Split second decisions just like these will be down to you.
- Tactical Teamwork: Command a squad of operatives and plan how to approach each situation before breaching and clearing
- More than just guns: Riot shields, mirror guns, smoke grenades, and more can be utilised to prevent or assist with a firefight
- Civilian safety: The lives of civilians are on the line, and each shot will need to be carefully considered to reduce collateral damage
- Realism at its core: From bullet penetration to team communication, Ready or Not is built around realistic non-military combat situations
- Customisation and equipment: Each loadout can be tailored by players, and will dramatically influence chances of success, including guns, attachments, shields, and surveillance tools.
The Ready or Not Community - Developer Updates & Social Spaces
Following today's announcement we're going to be sharing regular developer updates on Ready or Not here on Steam. These posts will be giving you a behind the scenes look at what we've been working on, including first looks at upcoming content and changes as well as how we're working on community feedback.
You can also keep up to speed with all things Ready or Not and join the wider community at the following locations:
VOID Interactive Twitter
Ready or Not Facebook
That wraps up today's announcement!