Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ready Or Not - edgy tactical SWAT FPS with school shooting level

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
TalesfromtheCrypt

Where do you think the round in the chamber goes when you remove the magazine? It stays there and remains there (+1 capacity) when a full magazine is inserted.

(Open bolt firearms don't have the round in the chamber. Only early/cheap SMGs, plus some oddballs from South Africa, are open bolt however. It's relevant to remember for WW2 games as the Sten, M3, MP40 and Thompson are all such, but otherwise it's not standard)

Thanks for the explanation bro, I was genuinely curious about this.

I have to admit I don’t see the relevance though, I mean sure it would be nice to have in a game I guess, but honestly is it that important?

deuxhero

Arcane
Yes. It's a really basic part of firearms handling. It ruins any claim to "realism" as much as having normal men punch through brick walls without injury or fly.

Also failing to understand that is the main reason why so many idiots kill themselves with guns.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Mildly intrigued about this... SWAT 3 and the elevator scene in Speed were what made me want to be a SWAT officer as a kid

ortucis

Prophet
I've been playing SWAT 4 online since 2005. Since then, a few games claiming to be SWAT 4 successor have come out and faded cause they were trying to be Raven Shield or COD more than SWAT 4. I have no hope of any game recreating the perfect feel of SWAT 4 gameplay.

Mildly intrigued about this... SWAT 3 and the elevator scene in Speed were what made me want to be a SWAT officer as a kid

So, are you a SWAT officer now?

bussinrounds

Augur
What the fuck is going on here...a new tac shooter that isn't mp focused ???

:what:

That's :incline: alone right there, considering how much of a mp shitfest the sub genre has been in recent times.

Space Nugget

b2udtidsg0j21.jpg

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
I am REALLY getting turned on now. I just wanna take part in tacticool operations and gun down gang bangers with a M4 or M16.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Alright, now it's getting to mixed feelings territory. Some of this gear is too 1337 and operator for my taste, would prefer something a tad bit more grounded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom