Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

Brancaleone

Liturgist
And the 'dex once again proves that while there are cucks in the world, they are the biggest ones.
We'd break any oath, renounce our dignity, whore ourselves out for even the remote possibility of a somewhat good RPG. :dealwithit:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
lol:
https://www.realms-beyond.com/combat-system-1/
The core system design for a solid RPG is quite a challenging task and the many failed, unbalanced attempts are a testament to that. Computer game designers tend to underestimate the difficulty to create such a complex beast. But there’s no need to re-invent the wheel, really.

Or is there...
:balance:

Old Hans

Arcane
The sharpness of the screenshots make it look like there is a filter on them. And as if they are a pixel gfx game ala Nox. Looks very detailed and nice.
I doubt that they can afford this level of detail throughout but how knows.
RB_Alchemist_Shop_01.jpg

RB_Dwarven_Tomb_01.jpg

these shots looks cool. reminds me of divine divinity

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
It seems the BackerKit is now open. Late backers can even back a cheaper boxed edition than it was during the KS campaign, though backing is more than a purchase:
https://realms-beyond.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/154469

edit : clarifications : this boxed edition through BackerKit will be a standard edition, without the digital rewards featured in the Good Old Box pledge

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
The TOEE-style combat and the graphics look awesome. The question is whether they have writers who can deliver story, quests and dialogues.

Sherry

Arcane
Hi.

okay. Okay do you know what? I will tell you okay? Okay where is the thank-you to us wsho helped make this happen right? Sure maybe it not all codex pleding but just reading the thread there are lots who have righht!! Development posts here with their owna ccount and not one simple thank-you. wtf is with t hat right? wtf!! :argh:Look at what happend to Awesomebutton the most awesome button to button they pledged a lot of dedications to codex who pledged but nothing! NOt a word of a thanks for the support where are you okay @hobgoblin42 where? Where? WERE? Its bothers me okay!! This is ultima style game and at least a thank-you would be nice for us who pledged on what we see and what we liked just focus on the game okay? Focus on this thread if other places upset you but at least recognize passion for this game and gosh wtf! give us something to talk about and be excited about support!! :salute:

Thanks,
Sherry

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Hi.

okay. Okay do you know what? I will tell you okay? Okay where is the thank-you to us wsho helped make this happen right? Sure maybe it not all codex pleding but just reading the thread there are lots who have righht!! Development posts here with their owna ccount and not one simple thank-you. wtf is with t hat right? wtf!! :argh:Look at what happend to Awesomebutton the most awesome button to button they pledged a lot of dedications to codex who pledged but nothing! NOt a word of a thanks for the support where are you okay @hobgoblin42 where? Where? WERE? Its bothers me okay!! This is ultima style game and at least a thank-you would be nice for us who pledged on what we see and what we liked just focus on the game okay? Focus on this thread if other places upset you but at least recognize passion for this game and gosh wtf! give us something to talk about and be excited about support!! :salute:

Thanks,
Sherry

What happens when you give in to the dark side, do you become a rat?

ArchAngel

Arcane
Hi.

Thanks,
Sherry
rpgwatch.com
Go there if you want to talk with him.
please don't come back

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom