Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Realpolitiks - grand strategy

Kranzer

Literate
I found this on recently: “Realpolitks” by Polish studio Jujubee. It’s a grand strategy game set in contemporary times - a political fiction set in XXI century. You rule any country you like (nice) and your goal is to race in global domination.

It seems similar to EU or other Paradox games, but I’m not sure how much of the gameplay it delivers and is it much complicated. Have you heard about it?

I found some screens and trailer on the studio website. From what I've read it will come out this year or Q1 2017.

http://jujubee.pl/pl.realpolitiks.html

z57c6f2abb974c.jpg

z57c6f2ac7dbe0.jpg

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't quite the idea behind making a website about a game in Polish...
The screens do look interesting, but it's hard to say anything more than that at this point.

Beastro

Arcane
Faaaar too few provinces.
I don't know. Not every geopolitical game must have the level of detail of a HoI or EU. Game sessions that take less than two months might actually be something positive for a change.

It bugs me seeing that few provinces in France. I'd like to see at least twice that many.

It's at least better than France and Spain in ETW that were effectively just one province and a piece of cake to knock out of the game.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Can it simulate Poland trying to becoming superpower, and all surrounding countries getting crazy and conquering Poland?

Kahr

Am I just fantasizing or are there green stripes on Poland?
Does that mean we can fabricate claim and nobody will care?
And that from a Polish Studio?
:salute:

Kranzer

Literate
I rather think that if you are aggressive towards one country, the other countries (its allies) may attack you.

Kranzer

Literate
Yes, I guess, the description says "Expand your territory any way you like with the whole-world sandbox gameplay of Realpolitiks, even creating colonies out at sea.
And if that's not enough, try spreading the seed of our civilization to outer space...
"

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hmm. Someone has to do a "Poland Can Into Space" LP.
I'm pretty sure there will be a game mechanic to disable Poland from going into space. Everything else would just be weird.
At the very least there should be a mod for it... will there even be mods?

Ranarama

Learned
It'd be nice to see a competitor to EU4/HOI4/V2. Paradox has a real stick in its craw about discouraging blobbing and changing rules every patch. It'd be refreshing to have similar where you could. I dunno about sea and space colonies. Seems rather weird to have a game set in modern times not be all hard science.

Norfleet

Well, the game is being made by a Polish studio, so I suspect Poland CAN Into Space.

Kranzer

Literate
The release date is set: 16 February 2017.
The new trailer is also available, shows some of the gameplay:

ss_d3a3f240feb74c7d130f42844678ed5fe1fce20d.jpg

FUKKING FRENCH

Wait, is that a playable Brazil? WANT

REQUISITOS DE SISTEMA

• MÍNIMOS:
    • SO: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
    • Processador: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
    • Memória: 4 GB de RAM
    • Placa de vídeo: Intel HD 520 or better, 1GB VRAM or more
    • DirectX: Versão 9.0c
    • Armazenamento: 600 MB de espaço disponível
    • Placa de som: DirectX® 9.0c compatible

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Arrowgrab

Arbiter
REQUISITOS DE SISTEMA

• MÍNIMOS:
    • SO: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
    • Processador: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
    • Memória: 4 GB de RAM
    • Placa de vídeo: Intel HD 520 or better, 1GB VRAM or more
    • DirectX: Versão 9.0c
    • Armazenamento: 600 MB de espaço disponível
    • Placa de som: DirectX® 9.0c compatible

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let me guess, WinXP? Come, have a hug, bro. It's okay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom