Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recommend me some PF/3.5 adventures

Howdy ladies and gents. I apologize if this thread has been made before (mods feel free to merge). I did a search, but didn't see anything.

For the past few months I've been DMing a Pathfinder campaign, of my own devising, for a group that has never played before. We're all in our early 30's, and we've been friends for nearly a decade, so we have a pretty strong dynamic going in game.

Unfortunately, I've just started a new job, and don't have enough leisure time to write up content for a PNP session anymore.
To that end I would love to see some :obviously: suggestions for pre-made adventures from you all.
A couple notes:
My players are not very... erm... good. They don't utilize most of their combat abilities, and treat character progression pretty randomly. For this reason sadistic TPK-farming adventures are not of much use to me.
I've played a couple Paizo adventure paths (Rise of the Runelords and Shattered Star) and enjoyed them both. I'm not too interested in running either of them as I've already played them, but I would be willing to try out some other APs that are well-regarded.
Any setting is welcome (honestly I would prefer anything other than high fantasy) provided it is relatively easy to translate to the OGL.
Comedic adventures are great (my group tends to lean towards dark, dry or absurd humor), but GD style dumbfuckery is not allowed at my table.

Thanks for the recommendations in advance!

hakuroshi

Augur
Kingmaker AP is decent and even non-linear for Pazio at least the first parts. We are currently running Jade Regent AP in a rather non-serious mood as it is hard to take at a face value, but it has been fun so far.

Both AP contain optional mechanics, which is OK in Kingmaker and better to avoid in JE.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Kingmaker, Skull&Shackles and Wrath of the Righteous have been the most fun Paizo APs for me. For third party modules, look up way of the Wicked.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Thank you all kindly for the suggestions and the link. Feel free to archive this thread.

We don't do that here. At worst, we might merge it with another thread. But since we don't have one that is strictly about recommendable 3.5/Pathfinder adventures, I'll just let this be for now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom