Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

Cassidy

Arcane
*redacted*

Last edited:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I would go for option '1'. We have to start somewhere.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Since we know aliens are real, I'm going to go with option 2.

Option 1 is more sensible, but it will take decades before fishing and potato-farming will give us the economic base we need to become a player.

Finding UFOs or atlantean artefacts will either lead to :monocle: or amusing buttraep if we fail. All in all, the most entertaining option.

As an aside, I propose we name our base of operations Port Nomask, in honour of the Führers biggest fan

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
We will have to supply ze people wit potato.
Without ze proper foundation ze entire infrastructure will sooner or later collapse.
Thus I pick the first option given.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Jawohl, we must not risk the entire submarine yet we still have to investigate this new find.
Option 2 it is.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
What a bunch of spineless pussies. I vote for :

1) Transmit the coordinates and move the submarine into the passageway. Now that you have gone this far, why not go all the way through it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom