Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

*redacted*

SoupNazi

Option 2) will surely mean releasing a terrible curse upon Earth or something along those lines. It's a typical B-film trick. Thus, I choose option 3), if only to laugh at the rest of you once you cause apocalypse. :salute:

SoupNazi

Fine ...

5) Try to eat one of the monster appendages. After all, it is made of spaghetti and it has a delicious scent.

Just because for once, someone has to choose the "lulzy" option. I want to see what will happen.

Well, reciting the words already has had an effect, so it wouldn't make sense for them to do anything else if repeated, as option 2 suggests...
Betting your life on a wild guess that it's either a hallucination or is harmelss when it's eaten one rat and scared another into embracing the bloom would be even more foolish, just as option 4...

Thus, after a long and careful deliberation during a life-threatening situation, it has been decided that we'll get further with a kind word and a gun than we will with just a kind word:
Cassidy said:
1) Open fire at the monster
Cassidy said:
I'm torn between updating right now or hoping the manboon Kwanzanian Army approach is overwhelmed by votes for different options.
Bah, if this LP's finally derailed into Lulzistan, then what do I care...

5. Might as well grab a fork and end it all.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I'm torn between this...

mp38-1.jpg

and this...

spagetti%20and%20meat%20sauce_367x300.jpg

:?

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
Ok people, it looks like the time to grab the fork.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Cassidy said:
I'm torn between updating right now or hoping the manboon Kwanzanian Army approach is overwhelmed by votes for different options.

If that's the case...

Flopping to 5.

Pasta.

Cassidy said:
Bah, if this LP's finally derailed into Lulzistan, then what do I care...

5. Might as well grab a fork and end it all.

something that was not trying to kill you, but to protect you
...by blocking the only exit, roaring and charging at us with a wriggly mass of carnivorous mouths against the hellgate of bloom?
What a steaming pile of animu drama.

WhiskeyWolf

Staff Member
3. Lets leg-it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom