Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Redaction and Encryption.

Do you agree with the proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Aiff((AimpliesA)ImpliesA)

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
Übermensch
Whenever you are ableist look inside your source code to see if you are unconscionably creating reports between where your visitors reside and austraila's fbi. between your external ip address, your domain name, and your whois.

can you encrypt your data instead of redacting it and our speech? when you recognize this you also redact to forget you are now accepting donations from people not on your own LAN.

how many packets go out on the internet say your true thoughts and feelings about prison where you will eventually end up for lack of encryption?

what does it feel like when your use of two-factor authentication won't be what stalks and kills you?

a ddos attack? a secret subforum? the people you ignore.

it is true ofcourse only a sausagefest like this has german intellektual womyn. #notallwomenvisitcodex

sometimes mudcrabs appropriate culture. but on many other sites encrypting your traffic is the only option. is their hardshells any excuse not to support SSL?

do you really need to spam our perceptual experience with alerts or have a brofist/self-eject button to express life? where we are then met with continous profile posts by people on the same page where we can't post to the shoutbox?

Or is this a deepseated staff member's vision of not doing anything by allowing the site's reputation to be as it is.

The habitual and neo-radioactive shitpost strengthens the post-count. Yet your forum handle cannot survive on Tindr.

I have so many crpgs to play. yes but what is the metacritic rating of your computing rig?

downloading games. speaking to trolls about politics. running patches...

how committed are you to privacy? do you want to be shot in the back by cops or tazed then shot while pinned on the ground?

this is what determines the success of your sex-change. not how much you hate game companies.

hating game companies implies you want something better. needing to be fulfilled by Howard Hines.

can you detect even the slighest clue that Roguey is a woman within yourself? that is a denial of life you shitlord.

if you can detect it, can you also redact it and stop leading others into a gulf of vulnerabilities?

doing one thing at a time. this is the essence of men. now give us the ability to encrypt our connections to this site. this is a safe space, not just a redacted faction.

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
don't redact me

Whoever wrote this is obviously an adept writer (not so unlike myself). They seem to also draw attention to a particular user. They are very concerned about privacy and social harmony, although they also wish they could hide maybe an embarrassing past? I've read enough Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to know who this is.

Last edited by a moderator:

AW8

Arcane
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I am going to eat the flesh. The flesh. THe flesh!!! The FLesh of Prosper. I will prosper wonce I have consumed the Flesh. :prosperprosperprosperprosperprosperprosperprosper:

Meat. Meet. Meat.
prosperprosperprosper

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom