Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Regarding Spam In The Shoutbox

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I am referring to this :

We are investigating whoever started the Shoutbox spam from yesterday (Dec 2nd PM / Dec 3rd AM). If it was you, start a thread in Site Feedback admitting it and we may show leniency.

I have proof that the one who started the spam was Crispy. And I think I speak for everyone when I say that he should come forward and just admit it. I did some investigation and forensics and I found the source of the spam. Crispy clearly made a mistake and named himself. We all expect this to be dealt with by DarkUnderlord

Evidence : This is the source and it was first posted by Crispy in the shoutbox. He forgot to edit it.

C̵͈̫̭̭̏̒̊̅͊̅͋̈̊̓̿̒̋̾̑̕ŗ̷͙̪̗͓̤̓̀͛̈́͒̏͆̒̍i̵̛͚̳̝͙̎̿̓s̴̨̩͍͇̥̣̣͈̖̟̫̱̰̞̹͙̆̓̈́̔͛̎͘p̷̡̼̻̬͉̻̘͎̳̋͗̕͜y̴͓̜͉̱̻͚̫̻̯͎͓̺͆̾̄̀͌̄͛̓̆͂͝͠ ̶̡̰̳̰̩̩̪̠̻̱͚̦̖͒̃͑͑̆͋̍̍̈͝͝͠I̸̧̛͕̳̪̗̥͓̩̓́̀́̊̚s̸̝͎̭͚͑̌̍̅̉̓́̓ ̶̡̡̨͈̳̟̺͖͕̤͇̬̫̩̙̪̑̃͐Ģ̸̥̖͔̗͖̹̤͇̟͖̗̟̖̟̘̈͋̆̊̔̇̋̚̕̕ą̶͔̣͙̗͕̰̦̲̙̈́̓̓͋ÿ̴̨̛͎̳̻͉̙̻̻̰͍̣̞̠̪̙́̽͊͒́̂͜

Crispy is the source of all the spam

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Until video evidence of the shoutbox stuffing is released, all you have is crazy talk and hearsay.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
This claim about shoutbox spam is disputed
Until video evidence of the shoutbox stuffing is released, all you have is crazy talk and hearsay.
I have irrefutable and massive amounts of evidence. I will release the kraken sometime soon in the near future or a later possible future date to prove it.

DarkUnderlord I also have a significant amount of sworn affidavits from other codex members that it is the truth and that they saw that it was Crispy who started the spamming

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Well, I have evidence that Night Goat may have started it, because he did this yesterday afternoon:

vOAmdbZ.jpg

But I'm not proposing Night Goat be banned from Shoutbox (despite my threat therein) because I think it's p. clear that TheImplodingCraniumVoice is the ringleader behind this whole thing. I mean he is a Double Dumbfuck, afterall.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Well, I have evidence that Night Goat may have started it, because he did this yesterday afternoon:

vOAmdbZ.jpg

But I'm not proposing Night Goat be banned from Shoutbox (despite my threat therein) because I think it's p. clear that TheImplodingCraniumVoice is the ringleader behind this whole thing. I mean he is a Double Dumbfuck, afterall.
You seem upset. But I'd expect nothing less from the undisputed queen of faggoty

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
Ý̦͎͎̜̱̂͆̌̚͞e̸̳̳͎̟̾̽́̉̓͜͝s̷̻̜̜̗̙̦͇̝̓̓͆͡͞,̷̛̰̗̦͈̣̱͙̲̽̓̊̒͊̀̓̄͂ ḩ̶̬̫͕̣̰̭̃̎̃͂̿̒͝e̢̠̙̘̖̥͎̗̩̓͐͆͒̇͊ ī͔͓͎̖͙̪̪̎̾̀͑̈̒̀ͅs͚̥̪̥͙͎̙͙͍̾̄̈́̒̄͝.̷̨̝̼̺̞̟͇̒͗̍͆͂͟

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Zalgo spam just reminds me of Chatango spam from wrestling streams.

I have no idea what any of this means.

Zalgo is the name of that fancy text that goes upwards and below out of boundary. You usually make it with various websites called Zalgo text generator.

Now idk what that wrestling stuff is but Shoutbox quality would probably increase if you just drown it out in Zalgo every once in a while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom