Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Remove The Ignore Feature

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Haha safe spacers. What faggots.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Rather than remove Ignore, remove Brofist count and not just temporarily, but permanently from all the records. Year Zero...Infinitron's suicide would be worth it for that alone!

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
remove Brofist count and not just temporarily, but permanently from all the records.

Brofists Received: 2,726
:hmmm:

So I posted 7000 times before brofists existed...Probably a thousand or more of those in GD at the time. Since then it's been respectable better than 1 BF per post..though I'm no photoshop expert to post those 'witty' things that get 20-30 brofists at a time(those I actually respect) and have other things to do rather than harvest brofists by cut pasting IGN news as Infinitron and others do(that's a cheap and shamefur way of getting brofists).

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Not an excuse, check this guy:

Excidium

Case in point again:

VyQd0O75.jpg

Screen shot cut pasta....max brofist harvest for the MAXXXX.

If all I did was take random screens with 'witty' rejoiners, I'd have a million brofists, but since I work old school with erudite commentary only where needed I don't get the recognition from the #Hashtag generation here brought up on 160 characters or less.

:smug: #Codexnoattentionspan

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Screen shot cut pasta....max brofist harvest for the MAXXXX.
Except it was the mental effort of remembering oooold screenshot from CC promotion and the fact it was the same area on the trailer of this, new unrelated game.

Then the real story was told of how CC was cannibalized for some portuguese shovelware.

Why so jealous of my eidetic memory men?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Poor neckbeards...desperate to hold onto their one accrued sense of worth in society.....seems that a call to ban brofist count has really hit a nerve.

Do it DU!

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
Poor neckbeards...desperate to hold onto their one accrued sense of worth in society.....seems that a call to ban brofist count has really hit a nerve.

Do it DU!

I see this is really important to you... :D

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
honestly when people ignore me i just quote them anyways, lucas9 took me off his ignore list because i wouldnt stop quoting him like it was gonna stop me

UFrJaFO.png

Alex

Arcane
People are always complaining about the ignore feature.

Perhaps we should implement a way for people to ignore ignoring.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom