Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!

Wunderbar

Arcane
RE3 Remake leaked images

hsgVNOm.png

gOlnDeY.png

Swigen

Arbiter
I just can not wait to have, what, 12 fucken endings with variable difficulty while I run away from the Nemesis in my new cleavageless tank top!

Swigen

Arbiter
Umbrella scientists thought it would be super cute to put “caution” stickers all over the Nemesis’ uniform before deploying him. They’re taking the piss!

Lutte

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I'd be a little disappointed if a re3remake made it out before a new mainline RE. I enjoyed re2remake a good deal, but that only made me yearn for a full fledged new game made in the same vein, the old games are still plenty replayable to me I don't necessarily feel a need to experience them in that format with a few things being cut or changed.

We haven't had an actually RE-feeling game since 3, with maybe the exception of RE7 which has more of the RE spirit than the others despite being first person (mechanically speaking, because in terms of atmosphere/visuals/setting it felt more like Blair Witch, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and F.e.a.r had an unholy abortion.)

The RE franchise needs quality new blood injected. You can't just remake and do ports of the good ones all the time (hello RE1).

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Jesus fucking Christ, Capcom again with the potato faces, and they've somehow managed to make Jill look worse than Claire.

They're either doing it on purpose or they're plain incompetent. They've gone through 4 major releases using their new face mocap technology already and still haven't been able to make the characters not look like dogshit.

jungl

Augur
I'm indifferent. They could of at least gave jill that auburn brunette hair but whatever. That hair on carlos actually makes more sense for it to be unkempt like that since all mercernaries or professional soldiers are mental cases. Looks fucking weird pairing with the chad face though.

As for the faces themselves. You can't blame capcom. Face scan technology has always been uncanny valley shit since its first use in that beowulf movie. Really hard to make something look Aesthetic and right when you working with that stuff. Nemesis and Jill I always thought were the most aesthetic iconic looking resident evil characters. Its fucking hard to make recreate a piece of art that was already kino.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom