Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
EtJSPhnW4AAi5vO

Drakortha

Liturgist
Get some original material, faggot lord.

Now you are sinking to a new low by name calling. And I thought you couldn't get any lower, being the disgusting RE4 fanboy that you are.

Try to smile, look at the pictures and be happy in the knowledge that CRAPCOM are doing everything in their power to pander to the RE4 fans and the casuals (who never played a proper RE game in their lives) like they've been doing ever since 2005, and soon you will have your remake and your lover boy Leon Kennedy to drool over. This is YOUR Resident Evil. Not mine!

V2Ax2BF.png

RE4 Lover Boy Leon COMING SOON
2ALz5B3.jpg

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

Get some original material, faggot lord.

Now you are sinking to a new low by name calling. And I thought you couldn't get any lower, being the disgusting RE4 fanboy that you are.

Try to smile, look at the pictures and be happy in the knowledge that CRAPCOM are doing everything in their power to pander to the RE4 fans and the casuals (who never played a proper RE game in their lives) like they've been doing ever since 2005, and soon you will have your remake and your lover boy Leon Kennedy to drool over. This is YOUR Resident Evil. Not mine!

V2Ax2BF.png

RE4 Lover Boy Leon COMING SOON
2ALz5B3.jpg

I have gone on record, multiple times, stating that REmake 1 is my favorite Resident Evil, dumb fuck. What is my avatar from? Don't put words in my mouth, degenerate loser. You're probably fat and stupid too.

Drakortha

Liturgist
I have gone on record, multiple times, stating that REmake 1 is my favorite Resident Evil, dumb fuck. What is my avatar from? Don't put words in my mouth, degenerate loser. You're probably fat and stupid too.

The words did come out of your mouth, homo, when you recorded that video talking to yourself in a mirror White Knighting RE4. You need to change your avatar to Leon RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:

Drakortha

Liturgist
Weren't explosive barrels in Nemesis?

RE3: Nemesis was a Survival Horror game. Don't even try to compare it to this millennial trash. Just look at the state of RE3:Remake. It's a disgrace what CRAPCOM continue to do to this franchise and it's thanks to all the pandering to RE4 fanboys & the casuals who don't know what Survival Horror means.

SumDrunkGuy

The words did come out of your mouth, homo, when you recorded that video talking to yourself in a mirror White Knighting RE4. You need to change your avatar to Leon RIGHT NOW!

I fought for my avatar, dicknose. It's exclusive to me. Go ahead and look for it in the avatar gallery, you wont find it. I earned it through bitching and complaining. I see no such dedication to oldschool Resident Evil from the likes of your fatass. You're a pretender. Don't ever call my fandom into question you bandwagon fagboy.

Drakortha

Liturgist
I earned it through bitching and complaining. I see no such dedication to oldschool Resident Evil from the likes of your fatass. You're a pretender.

I've been with Resident Evil since 1997, you cocksucker! And it doesn't surprise me that you got what you wanted by bitching and complaining, that's all you RE4 Fanboys ever do whenever you hear the words "Tank Controls" and "Fixed Camera", because they are concepts you just can't handle! All you understand is aiming your gun at the monster in boring, uninspired corridors while wanking over Leon's hair cut and being served cinematics every 10 seconds. You CRAPCOM & RE4 Fanboys have 0 standards and belong on the bottom of my shoe!

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
I earned it through bitching and complaining. I see no such dedication to oldschool Resident Evil from the likes of your fatass. You're a pretender.

I've been with Resident Evil since 1997, you cocksucker! And it doesn't surprise me that you got what you wanted by bitching and complaining, that's all you RE4 Fanboys ever do whenever you hear the words "Tank Controls" and "Fixed Camera", because they are concepts you just can't handle! All you understand is aiming your gun at the monster in boring, uninspired corridors while wanking over Leon's hair cut and being served cinematics every 10 seconds. You CRAPCOM & RE4 Fanboys have 0 standards and belong on the bottom of my shoe!

RE4 has tank controls though.

SumDrunkGuy

RE4 has tank controls though.

Drakortha is mentally retarded. She can't help it. Best we can do is provide emotional support, and maybe send some small donations to her caretaker.

34scell

Augur
Weren't explosive barrels in Nemesis?

RE3: Nemesis was a Survival Horror game. Don't even try to compare it to this millennial trash. Just look at the state of RE3:Remake. It's a disgrace what CRAPCOM continue to do to this franchise and it's thanks to all the pandering to RE4 fanboys & the casuals who don't know what Survival Horror means.

Corridor levels, exploding barrels, Jill in a boob tube. You're right 10/10 best survival horror

Drakortha

Liturgist
Corridor levels, exploding barrels, Jill in a boob tube. You're right 10/10 best survival horror

It had Zombies, more Raccoon City to explore with multiple paths, a NEMESIS who actually stalks & pursues you and doesn't only turn up for cutscenes like in the REMAKE. The environments even look more realistic.

20 years later REMAKE 3 couldn't even get it right. It does nothing but put RE3 in a 3rd person shooter mode while cutting a heap of content and serving you a bunch of cutscenes instead. No horror at all, just one action set-piece after another. Yet the Fanboys praise it and call it an improvement and eat it up. They love the taste of shit!

Last edited:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Fixed camera makes the horror whether there are big boom barrels or not.

Xelocix

Learned

It had Zombies, more Raccoon City to explore with multiple paths, a NEMESIS who actually stalks & pursues you and doesn't only turn up for cutscenes like in the REMAKE. The environments even look more realistic.

20 years later REMAKE 3 couldn't even get it right. It does nothing but put RE3 in a 3rd person shooter mode while cutting a heap of content and serving you a bunch of cutscenes instead. No horror at all, just one action set-piece after another. Yet the Fanboys praise it and call it an improvement and eat it up. They love the taste of shit!

You gotta admit that one cutscene where Jill gets face-raped by a drain deimos was an improvement though. Seeing her swallow multiple loads of monster cum in modern HD graphics was worth playing R3MAKE for.

Last edited:

Ivan

Arcane
RE1 was definitely survival horror. Each entry thereafter veered more into action/explosions. For better and/or worse.

I myself love the mix achieved in the original RE2.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
RE1 was definitely survival horror. Each entry thereafter veered more into action/explosions. For better and/or worse.
I mean, isn't RE1 the game that coined that genre title? Of course it's a perfect example, and the measure by which other games are judged. Any variation from that design is definitionally "less survival horror".

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
I mean, isn't RE1 the game that coined that genre title? Of course it's a perfect example, and the measure by which other games are judged. Any variation from that design is definitionally "less survival horror".

Wasn't Alone in the Dark the game that started it all? I'm pretty sure Shinji Mikami admitted it was a big influence when creating RE.
Not to imply I don't agree RE is as quintessentially survival horror as it gets, but still.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom