Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

SumDrunkGuy

Only vidya series still worth playing. Everything else went down the shitter. Toodles, gaming.

I see Drakortha is still in here wheezing and whining. Don't you have a job, fatty? Do you have any kind of adult responsibility? You're clearly not a child because you keep reminiscing about oldschool RE so what's wrong with ya? Morbid obesity? Autism? BPD? Panic disorder? Come out with it manchild.

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
RE7 was a mistake. History will not look favorably at its critical acclaim, IMO.

They should just make a game with the same movement as RE6 but with encounters designed around it, and that you can't just run around, and also make the puzzles like in Sweet Home or T.R.A.G instead of boring which peg goes in which hole.

Ash

Arcane
Only vidya series still worth playing. Everything else went down the shitter. Toodles, gaming.

Lol. Everything went down the shitter and Resident Evil is a PRIME example of that. How the fuck is it an exception, let alone the one exception? Perhaps because it still delivers the waifus, oh OK of course.

Wunderbar

Arcane
EvA7erZXcAAIAEh

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I'm slowly but surely getting warmed up and properly hyped for another resident evil title.
I'm replaying RE0 and RE1 remake, perhaps even RE4.

I loved RE2 remake, and thought RE3 remake was decent enough, too short and too many liberties with the story, but good for what it was.

I enjoyed RE7 immensly aswell, especially the first parts of the game in the mansion with Jack, incredibly well done, incredibly tense gaming moments.

I dearly hope they are bringing their A game with RE8. I'm gon day1 buy it ofc.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Check the complete PC System Requirements of Resident Evil Village

Minimum System Requirements:
  • Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bit)
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB) or AMD Radeon RX 560 (4 GB) or better
  • RAM: 8 GB
Recommended System Requirements:
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 8700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or better
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 1070 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 or better
  • RAM: 16 GB
Recommended system requirements (Ray Tracing):
  • Processor: Intel Core i7 8700 or AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or better
  • Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 2070 (45 fps), RTX 3070 (60 fps ) or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT (45 fps ), RX 6800 (45 fps ), RX 6900 XT (60 fps ) or better
  • RAM: 16 GB
Capcom notes that the minimum allowable configuration (with an emphasis on performance, not graphics quality) is capable of providing 60 fps in Resident Evil Village at 1080p.

:deadtroll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom