Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
By the way, I looked up "Tyler1" short memes. I don't know who this guy is, but I'm fucking crying. Dude, they're fucking brutal with this guy.

Sseth often makes fun of Tyler in his videos. He's got a pretty universal reputation as being a roid riddled retard.

He's also insanely insecure about his height. Probably the reason he got roid riddled in the first place.
He is roid riddled cause he if semi-profssional american football player (college level)..
Hold on, big fella. Let's take a breather here. I had to look it up because with his tiny stature that's pretty legit, but the dude played for Central Methodist. That's in a fucking garbage, trashy ass conference. It's not BIG 12, BIG 10, SEC, ACC, or even PAC 12. I never even fucking heard of it. That shit is probably barely an increment above high school. Now, if he played for any of the colleges in the conferences I mentioned, you could say he was semi-professional. Regardless, the dude looks like he's legit 5' 0" or something.

Wunderbar

Arcane
"hunt animals to craft permanent upgrades"
It's not like the game has a \n open world or something. Fishing and hunting in a linear game is basically the same as hunting for hidden upgrades.

Last edited:

Drakortha

Liturgist
How about that RE4 VR, RE4 fanboys? You must be so excited!

What a joke Resident Evil has become. The RE4 fanboys are killing RE once again with their bullshit. They will never learn that their beloved game is total garbage until CRAPCOM turn it into a steaming pile of shit in front of their eyes. I can't say I'm not looking forward to it.

This is what you asked for fanboys, so eat that shit on your plate!

Last edited:

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
So, Giant eh, also in a foreign land right? Does she say something when she chases you, like perhaps
'Fee Fie Foe Futt
I smell a cut Amerimutt!'

fork

How about that RE4 VR, RE4 fanboys? You must be so excited!

What a joke Resident Evil has become. The RE4 fanboys are killing RE once again with their bullshit. They will never learn that their beloved game is total garbage until CRAPCOM turn it into a pile of shit in front of their eyes. I can't say I'm not looking forward to it.

This is what you asked for fanboys, so eat that shit on your plate!

Why do you feel the need to keep arguing with these retards? Play the classics, look for some classics outside this series you might have missed. The good Resident Evil is not coming back. The sooner you give up, the better for your mental health. And know that people who love the original Resident Evil, including tank controls and fixed cam angles, still exist, they've just given up on Capcom and this shit franchise a long time ago.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I was watching the Mercenaries trailer and the game really doesn't look good.

The gunplay is downright anaemic, guns do little damage (or enemies are bullet sponges), sound weak, the firing/reloading animations look stiff, upgrading the weapons doesn't change them visually, the enemies move slowly, there's none of the reactivity when shooting them ala RE4 and they have goddamn health bars.

The whole game just screams cheap cashgrab.

Wunderbar

Arcane
According to the recent playstation-exclusive demo, the titular "Village" takes only 15 minutes to complete, and all of the villagers die in the same scene where you meet them for the first time. Ethan enters the village, meets npcs, they die in a cutscene, Ethan find two key items and leaves the village.

JDR13

Arcane
According to the recent playstation-exclusive demo, the titular "Village" takes only 15 minutes to complete, and all of the villagers die in the same scene where you meet them for the first time. Ethan enters the village, meets npcs, they die in a cutscene, Ethan find two key items and leaves the village.

The above video proves that it takes 27:43 to complete you lying kraut motherfucker.

Drakortha

Liturgist
That gameplay is embarrassing. Why would they put the enemies in that tall grass if it's just going to look that janky?

The only thing I can see that's of any kind of quality are the cutscenes. But who's going to want to spend $80 for a movie?? Get out of here with that shit!

Last edited:

Wunderbar

Arcane
The above video proves that it takes 27:43 to complete you lying kraut motherfucker.
it's even less than 15 minutes if you don't take your time watching cutscenes you dumbfuck.

SumDrunkGuy

Damn it's already almost here. I'm gonna have to play this on my piece of shit PS4 arent I? That's depressing. Thanks scalpers.

JDR13

Arcane
Wunderbar was confusing the earlier PS5-eclusive teaser with the Early Access PS4/5 Demo that just came out now. There will also be a "full" 60 min. demo coming to all platforms on May 2nd.

That's no surprise. Wunderbar has always been a little confused.

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
I spent the time of the demo testing my biggest fear about it: seeing if the enemies have any type of located damage like in the prior games. And they have, but for some reason is really inconsistent. I exploded the head of one of them once, and managed to get other tripping on the floor. I think it is related to the weapon, the pistol seems very weak.

Wunderbar

Arcane
I spent the time of the demo testing my biggest fear about it: seeing if the enemies have any type of located damage like in the prior games. And they have, but for some reason is really inconsistent. I exploded the head of one of them once, and managed to get other tripping on the floor. I think it is related to the weapon, the pistol seems very weak.
looks like the same system from RE3 Remake, i.e. inconsistent semi-randomized shit. I bet enemies have invincibility frames during some animations too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom