Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ROMANCES CONFIRMED FOR FALLOUT 4

bananaBaboon

Novice
"My, my, that's quite a nuke you have there!"

"It's for irradiation, baby!"

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I can imagine Toddler laughing his ass off when he's coming up with these awesome radiation puns.

howardheader.jpg

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Isn't this exactly how it worked in FO3?
Not really, getting massively radiated caused some SPECIAL stat loss, but nothing completely serious until you died upon reaching 1000 rads.

I'd like it if you had prolonged exposure to rads you'd start throwing up and eventually grow 3 or 4 arms and whatnot out of your body.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
Not really, getting massively radiated caused some SPECIAL stat loss, but nothing completely serious until you died upon reaching 1000 rads.
I'd like it if you had prolonged exposure to rads you'd start throwing up and eventually grow 3 or 4 arms and whatnot out of your body.

This doesn't sound serious either. The first stat that got dinged was endurance so yeah, that's why I only ever noticed the HP loss.

Or just make you father to mutant babies thanks to all the npcs you impregnated. (thank god 4 loverslab)

Frozen

Arcane
Cant wait to see true romance directed by Todd.
It will probably replace lock picking as a mini game were clicking left mouse button fast gets you erection.
And then you get weapons repairing sound as a reward.

Lord Carlos Wafflebum

Aspiring Infinitron
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Cant wait to see true romance directed by Todd.
It will probably replace lock picking as a mini game were clicking left mouse button fast gets you erection.
And then you get weapons repairing sound as a reward.

Bitch please. It will be the ka-ching sound.

Animal

Savant
Shitposter
Woow, so much fun...

I bet you can also buy houses and furniture, so you can have your creepy doll face wife staring at you in your own house with flickering shadows caressing her lifeless eyes.

28.8bps Modem

Prophet
Woow, so much fun...

I bet you can also buy houses and furniture, so you can have your creepy doll face wife staring at you in your own house with flickering shadows caressing her lifeless eyes.

Better than that, she'll nag you every time you happen to brush any item in your house.

"BE MORE CAREFUL, FUCKFACE!" she'll say.
"HEY! WATCH IT, FUCKFACE!" she'll say.

Until, by the 50th time, you'll pull out your 10mm SMG and give her a burst direct to the face.

"WATCH YOUR FIRE, FUCKFACE!" she'll say.
Then you'll realise, there is no escape. She's an immortal sent by the gods to torment you for eternity. This is your own personal hell, and you built it.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
Woow, so much fun...

You can role play as the American Revolutionary Ethan Allen and build your own furniture / conduct guerrilla warfare with your green mountain boyz. (Bethsoft open world design compresses geographic spaces so Vermont is two blocks from Fenway.)

LeJosh

Savant
Finally some ghoul on ghoul erotica?

Build a shack for your beloved irradiated one and merge together like two snails.

The ride never ends.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
no romance for ghouls ?
SJW brigade incoming
Wasn't there rampant whining about limitations on dwarf / qunari romance in the DA:O games? I don't really understand those complaints. What's the point of having race in RPG if you're going to eliminate all things that come with it? This is where I kind of feel Capt Balance when he says he hates writing RPGs now because everyone expects it to be a massive ego stroke / optimal solutions all around. RPG main questlines should a hotbed of Verschlimmbesserung.

Animal

Savant
Shitposter
Huh. You wouldn't expect those hunks to have that smooth legs.

Huh? The legs do not belong to Blazcko...

It's the nurse, who's half his age and just saw her whole family and friends murdered. He's helping her cope in broad daylight, inside a house full of people, in a loud manner.

(Oh shit, I forgot the NSFW tags...)

Last edited:

A horse of course

Huh? The legs do not belong to Blazcko...

It's the nurse, who's half his age and just saw her whole family and friends murdered. He's helping her cope in broad daylight, inside a house full of people, in a loud manner.
xBGSdkZ.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom