Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ross's Game Dungeon (from Freeman's Mind guy)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, he hates turn-based combat and thinks that Dungeon Siege has good gameplay. His tastes are... very specific.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I wouldn't take him too seriously on the front of gameplay since he's a hotblooded warrior at heart and is good as long as he gets to punch things, but his videos are incredibly informative and entertaining nonetheless. The obscure source material certainly helps too.

Mark Richard

Arcane
We don't really celebrate Halloween across the pond, but there's always the appropriately themed videos to look forward to.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
A few new videos from Ross. I was worried that returning to Freeman's Mind would mean less Game Dungeon episodes, but fortunately, that is not the case!

This last video made me inspired to play the game (it has been on my list for a long time), since I want to watch the video, but I do not want it spoiled before playing.

Sizzle

Arcane
"A New Beginning" is a pretty mediocre adventure game, but it's still better than most of the stuff released in the last couple of years.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Love this guy's videos. He puts a lot of effort into his reviews.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
At first I was thinking he was getting a divorce and I thought "oh no, not this shit, not you.". :(

But that's almost equally bad, if not worse. He's a good dude that deserves support, even though he looks too much like Matt Barton for his own good.

HansDampf

Arcane
Not a Game Dungeon, but I don't know where else to put this. A few months ago Ross and Tom interviewed Alexander Brandon, and the video got finally uploaded on Tom's channel.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Not a Game Dungeon, but I don't know where else to put this. A few months ago Ross and Tom interviewed Alexander Brandon, and the video got finally uploaded on Tom's channel.

Great stuff! Surprised by the extremely low amount of views

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Uploads once in a blue moon and he had to make almost 1h long video about some Ubisoft overpriced shovelware with one redeeming feature that can die when they pull out the plug.
Spore video was better tbh.

also

maxresdefault.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That video was really boring,could finish it.
Hey guys everything in this game is shit,but you can travel trough USA.....therefore 10/10.
He really have shit taste about games,still remember how he thinks that Dungeon Siege is the best rpg ever.
:despair:

flyingjohn

Arcane
That video was really boring,could finish it.
Hey guys everything in this game is shit,but you can travel trough USA.....therefore 10/10.
He really have shit taste about games,still remember how he thinks that Dungeon Siege is the best rpg ever.
:despair:
Yeah,no.
He likes dungeon siege because he hates turn based combat and he likes the fact the it is like a squad based diablo.He doesn't go calling it "da best rpg evar".
He also likes deus ex which is a shit game right?

HansDampf

Arcane
He also likes deus ex which is a shit game right?
He also said that gameplay in Human Revolution was an improvement.
:hmmm:

Ross has weird taste but his Game Dungeons are still more entertaining than most gaming related videos on YT.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom