Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter RPG Codex Boxing Fundraiser (aka physical free speech)

madhouse

Would you pay for a PPV with codexers boxing under amateur rules for 6 rounds maximum, with all the proceeds from it going to RPG Codex as donations?
Weight classes apply:
Light flyweight (48kg)
Flyweight (51kg)
Bantamweight (54kg)
Featherweight (57kg)
Lightweight (60kg)
Light welterweight (64kg)
Welterweight (69kg)
Middleweight (75kg)
Light heavyweight (81kg)
Heavyweight (91kg)
Super heavyweight (+91kg)

Last edited by a moderator:

madhouse

all boxing weight classes other than super heavyweight are kinda gay
who cares about short people fighting
Incredibly gay and casual opinion. Most of boxing fans do, and as evidenced by PPV gates, even casuals care. Heavyweight has been pretty grim since Lewis retired. Right now the most interesting divsion is light-weight. Maybe if stars align there will be a unification in heavyweight. I take it you haven't watched boxing outside of a few highlight reels and think Mike Tyson is the greatest fighter of all times.
I'm a heavyweight for reference.

Codex Year of the Donut
Incredibly gay and casual opinion. Most of boxing fans do, and as evidenced by PPV gates, even casuals care. Heavyweight has been pretty grim since Lewis retired. Right now the most interesting divsion is light-weight. Maybe if stars align there will be a unification in heavyweight. I take it you haven't watched boxing outside of a few highlight reels and think Mike Tyson is the greatest fighter of all times.
short cope

madhouse

short cope
It has nothing to do with height, you cazzie retard.
https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/773847
This is a welterweight fighter.
Average height for most builds is enough to fight at middle-weight. They are called weight classes and not height classes for a reason, but I don't expect a retarded faggot like yourself to know anything about boxing.

Codex Year of the Donut
short cope
lanklet cope lmao

madhouse

short cope
lanklet cope lmao
Calm down, my bantamweight friend. Hit me up when you are at least a cruiser.
WHO NECKS?

madhouse

Sign rusty_shackleford up for Middleweight as well, please
manlet cope lmao
Stop ducking Snorkack.
how can I duck someone a foot under my height?
I didn't realize he is 4' tall.

EDIT:
Rusty getting schooled by Snorkack.
Valuev_vs_Chagaev.jpg

Codex Year of the Donut

madhouse

Rusty shook. You don't even need boxing training to make easy work of vast majority of codexers. Having cardio and a ballsack is enough.

madhouse

Lifting won't save any of you, look what happened to Femi.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jesus, boxing weight classes are tiny. Put me in at Heavyweight, I'll beat the shit out of some Codexers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom