Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG codex poster cameos wanted for my RPG

Spike

Educated
Last call for NPC cameos! I've added Lilura as a pottery critic.
Maybe gabel or Viata being curmudgeons who enjoy like 3 games in existence.
EDIT: Only here it would be whatever Greek equivalent. I suppose you have the critic aspect covered though with Lilura. Maybe Ash being ostracized from the community or something. Or maybe an already-ostracized microcommunity within the wider Greek community to represent the Codex and then having characters further ostracized within that microcommunity kinda like this autistic circus. Maybe that's too meta.

AdolfSatan

Arcane
Greek take on HHR, a closeted heterosexual that swears to love pubescent bussy while dreaming about women.
Actually, you could make a take on Twiglard’s thread, have him keep a list of people he accuses of scheming to turn Greece heterosexual, weakening its men by exposing them to femininity, destroying the foundation of the homoerotic comradery that keeps their armies strong.

And puur preaching the teachings of havafun, for sure.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
We can have Infinitron as the town crier, who delievers the latest news from various corners of the empire, coupled with latest gossip and rumours. From time to time, people get fed up with his constant yapping and throw fruit at him.
Isn't he jewish?
More like in some tunnel making infant sacrifices to patron Deity Moloch.
Could even make a quest about it.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
The Wall Warning everybody about jews and the damaging effects of jewish subversion and infiltration on a civilization.

We can have Infinitron as the town crier, who delievers the latest news from various corners of the empire, coupled with latest gossip and rumours. From time to time, people get fed up with his constant yapping and throw fruit at him.
Isn't he jewish?
And if those two ever meet the game instantly ends, uninstall itself and formats all your hard drives.

MerchantKing

Learned
Isn't he jewish?
Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

vitellus

the irascible
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
can i volunteer myself as an insane chicken-fucking farmer?

GVbpoQQ.png

Vatnik Wumao
There should be a quest involving Cael where he sends the player on the hunt for the mysterious and accursed MAINLANDERS who haunt his dreams.

Shaki

Arbiter
A quest where two NPCs ask you to help settle an interesting philisophical dispute and offer you a very nice reward, but right before they deliver, a fat old wizard appears and sends them to retardo land, because he didn't like the topic.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
EXCUSE ME, 0/27 kats. Speaking of, one of the said batch is missing irl since friday after he yeeted from my arms when i went to rescue him from the air passage, should had closed the damn door. :(

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
There is a lot of potential in having Crispios selling abaci from a basement.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom