Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt RPG Codex' Top Five Most Problematic Members

Name your Top Five Most Problematic Members

• Crispy, because he deleted my post(s) in Shoutbox and/or got me banned once

• Infinitron, because OH MY GOD he's Jewish and he has double standards re: News content

• DarkUnderlord, because obviously he's in charge therefore he's Satan Incarnate, duh

• Jenkem, because he just can't seem to shut the fuck up. Ever.

• fantadomat, because every single time I accidentally read something of his my IQ drops

• Kalin, because JEWS!!!@ (also SMACtalk in the box ffs)

• Maxie, because wayyyyy too fucking much Kurwa and he never admits he's wrong about anything

• PorkyThePaladin, because he's such a smug motherfucker yet his Dunning-Kruger is off the charts

• Scrooge, because man, we just can't have an actual biological female on here. Come on!

• kingcomrade, because kingcomrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You are allowed five choices. The one who receives the most votes shall be called many rude and harmful names.

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
I'm not convinced Jenkem is actually on benzos

I've never seen someone on downers that fucking wound up, constantly

v1rus

Arcane
i accidentally voted Kalin =(

There are no problematic posters here. Codex is a big, happy family.:love:

Lambach

Arcane
Voted for the Infinitron option because he's clearly trying to turn this place into a "respectable" community that actively shills for large corporate publishers/developers.

Fuck that kike and the Menorah he rode on. 99.99% of the Internet is already sanitized to fit that particular criteria, I love having at least one goddamn place that defies the norms.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Also, if you peek outside the thread enshrining his retardation, you will see me brofisting his sensible posts.
If NJClaw was actually interested in his "beautiful flower" outside of that silly thread, he would notice that I partially agreed with Lacymas on make some D&D classes as subclasses and even not bullied him in Diablo Resurrection thread(although maybe I committed a mistake on this one ). But he just likes to tag random group of people in random thread, because he is kinda lonely.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Also, if you peek outside the thread enshrining his retardation, you will see me brofisting his sensible posts.
If NJClaw was actually interested in his "beautiful flower" outside of that silly thread, he would notice that I partially agreed with Lacymas on make some D&D classes as subclasses and even not bullied him in Diablo Resurrection thread(although maybe I committed a mistake on this one ). But he just likes to tag random group of people in random thread, because he is kinda lonely.
Yeah, you two are right... I should have tagged only his most affectionate Serbian hater. I just didn't want to single him out, since he just came out as gay and he already is under a lot of pressure for that. :smug:

Also, I personally recorded every single time you two agreed and disagreed with him and I can confirm the disagreements are more frequent than the agreements. And that's UNACCEPTABLE.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Yeah, you two are right... I should have tagged only his most affectionate Serbian hater. I just didn't want to single him out, since he just came out as gay and he already is under a lot of pressure for that. :smug:

:love:

Also, I personally recorded every single time you two agreed and disagreed with him and I can confirm the disagreements are more frequent than the agreements. And that's UNACCEPTABLE.

:rpgcodex: Well, tell him to git gud. Once his logic reaches acceptable levels, the agreement/disagreement ratio will certainly change.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Voted for the Infinitron option because he's clearly trying to turn this place into a "respectable" community that actively shills for large corporate publishers/developers.

He's a Mossad operative whose charge is to infiltrate and observe the Zionist Agents on this forum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom